Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Six Pies

...and an '05 Premier Cru Burgundry. Good eats. 

LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  

Comments

• SciAggieSciAggie Posts: 3,600
    Nice work. I was just thinking there are some folks that I'm always tempted to "like" their posts before the pics finish loading. Your cooks are always among them. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven.
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Nice! Looks so good! I agree with @SciAggie about liking your post before the pictures completely loaded. Yum! Suggestions for someone doing first pizza or favorite recipe?
    ♦︎ John ♦︎ Newbie ♦︎ Large BGE ♦︎ Topeka, KS ♦︎ Twitter ♦︎ My Blog ♦︎
  • CPARKTXCPARKTX Posts: 1,881
    edited September 2017
    Thanks guys. @havertyj I like a particular style pizza, Nepalatano-ish, lightly topped and thin crust. If you like that type I can offer some advice, starting with give your Egg a LONG time to Aniston to temp (line 90-120 min), cook about  550-600 dome, and go light on toppings. PM me if you want to talk live. Pizza on the Egg is a lot of fun. 
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
  • Damn nice run on the pies!!!

-----------------------------------------

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Those all look great.  Nicely done.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• 500500 Posts: 2,735
    Oh yea. Nice pizzas. And a good red I pairs nicely. I get better with pizza each time but still haven't nailed it yet. 
    Large BGE; Midlothian, Virginia
    I like Pig Butts and I can not lie.
    "Barbecue is a journey, one meal at a time."
  • CPARKTX said:
    Thanks guys. @havertyj I like a particular style pizza, Nepalatano-ish, lightly topped and thin crust. If you like that type I can offer some advice, starting with give your Egg a LONG time to Aniston to temp (line 90-120 min), cook about  550-600 dome, and go light on toppings. PM me if you want to talk live. Pizza on the Egg is a lot of fun. 
    I showed pictures to my wife and she agreed we want to try that style of pizza. I will follow up via DM. I recently finished my fifth cook on BGE, so still very new to the process. Finally got a temp over 350 with he last cook after breaking it in a bit. Loving it so far! I know pizza is on an upcoming menu as is chili.
    ♦︎ John ♦︎ Newbie ♦︎ Large BGE ♦︎ Topeka, KS ♦︎ Twitter ♦︎ My Blog ♦︎
  • bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 16,625
    Great looking pies and pour brother.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • PASmokePASmoke Posts: 258
    Looks great! It's nice to see someone else including wine in their posts.....
    Atlanta, GA - Large BGE x 2