Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Pics of BGE table

First posted here about a month ago and was finishing up my table. Several of you eggheads wanted to see a picture, so here it is. Been working off and on on this table for about eight months (yeah - I know i''m slow).

I searched on the Internet for a picture of a table that I liked. I didn't have a plan but the end result looks pretty much like the picture I found. It is made of cypress and I included a granite insert on the top and also have the egg stand resting on a similar piece of granite. 

I am am going to perform my first cook this weekend. Will try a pork butt.

Comments

• SGHSGH Posts: 24,077
    @RandyC
    Awesome looking table. Outstanding job brother :clap:

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • SGHSGH Posts: 24,077
    You have talent my table building friend. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  •  Gorgeous set up you have created there. 
    Snellville, GA

• bluebird66bluebird66 Posts: 2,034
    Beautiful!!!
    Large Egg with adjustable rig, Kick Ash Basket and various Weber's
    Floyd Va

• Table is nice.  Cooler in the background is hideous.  Geaux Tigers!  :)
  • That is gorgeous.  Well done!
    Lovin' my Large Egg since May 2012 (Richmond, VA) ... and makin' cookbooks at http://familycookbookproject.com
    Stoker II wifi, Thermapen, and a Fork for plating photo purposes
  • That's a beauty!!
    LBGE in Elm Grove, WI
  • northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 10,037
    edited September 2017
    Your egg table is a beaut. That cooler on the other hand looks a bit ugly with that big red stain. Just busting on you. Beautiful setups!
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

Talk-in' 'bout, hey now! Hey now! I-ko, I-ko, un-day
    Jock-a-mo fee-no ai na-né, jock-a-mo fee na-né

• jnovakbgejnovakbge Posts: 4
    Awesome looking table.  That's very close to what I want to build also (I just recently purchased a large BGE) but I'm struggling to find plans online.  I'm going to be doing the granite inlay also. 

Any suggestions on where I can find downloadable BGE table plans?  Thanks in advance for any suggestions. 
  • jnovakbge said:
    Awesome looking table.  That's very close to what I want to build also (I just recently purchased a large BGE) but I'm struggling to find plans online.  I'm going to be doing the granite inlay also. 

Any suggestions on where I can find downloadable BGE table plans?  Thanks in advance for any suggestions. 
    http://www.nakedwhiz.com/tableplans/tableplans.htm
    Large BGE 2013, Minimax 2018 
    Cedar table
    Burlington, Ontario