Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

44 Farms Meat

Has anyone out there in Egghead Forum bought meat meat from 44Farms?  If so how was it? They have a very impressive web site and I was considering ordering some steaks from them.  I'll be interested to hear what y'all have to say.  

Comments

• Has anyone out there in Egghead Forum bought meat meat from 44Farms?  If so how was it? They have a very impressive web site and I was considering ordering some steaks from them.  I'll be interested to hear what y'all have to say.  

@20stone has a drop in love affair with them. He picks up stuff at their offices. It's great quality stuff. Had it several times. They are also lists in several "where to buy good $hit" lists. Go forth and enjoy. 
    1- LGBE
    1- KBQ C-60 (The Dishwasher)
    I- Blackstone 36" Griddle
    1- Sweet-A$$ Roccbox Pizza Oven
    1-Very Understanding and Forgiving Wife
  • REMtxREMtx Posts: 63
    I once received a Choice grade steak sampler pack (NY strips, ribeyes, and sirloins) for a birthday. One of the cuts, don't remember which,came out a bit tough when I cooked them. Could have been a bit of a fluke/operator error though. The rest were fine and were enjoyable. Have been to a couple of restaurants in the Houston area that use 44 Farms meat and the beef dishes have been good there as well.
  • 20stone20stone Posts: 1,481
    Has anyone out there in Egghead Forum bought meat meat from 44Farms?  If so how was it? They have a very impressive web site and I was considering ordering some steaks from them.  I'll be interested to hear what y'all have to say.  

@20stone has a drop in love affair with them. He picks up stuff at their offices. It's great quality stuff. Had it several times. They are also lists in several "where to buy good $hit" lists. Go forth and enjoy. 
    As @The Cen-Tex Smoker said, I'm a fan.  They raise great meat and have excellent service. I met them just as they were starting to sell to restaurants.  Before, they were better know for their awesome breeding stock. 

I give them a try. Good luck. 
    LBGE since 2008 and a MM from 2016
    Karubeque C-60 Dishwasher (when time is no object)
    Owner of multiple large scale refrigeration devices (sometimes too many)
    Vertically integrated BBQ and charcuterie operator, for recreational use only
    Elicitor of secrets from goats through unconventional methods
    Sourdough bread enthusiast

Houston, TX