Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - need a new gasser

ChillyWillis
ChillyWillis Posts: 893
edited May 2017 in Off Topic
I'm looking to get a new gasser for my Dad. I know, I know I should talk him into an Egg but he's a stubborn old cuss and doesn't want to have to mess around with carrying charcoal now that he's getting up there in years. He's had a high end Webber for the past few years but wasn't pleased with the quality of them this time around and is looking for other options. Any suggestions would be appreciated, price is not as much of an issue as quality is. He's been good to me so I don't mind dropping some cash to get the best for him. 

One other note is that he lives on the beach in Rhode Island so this grill is going to be exposed to a VERY salty environment. (I know this is another reason to go ceramic and get him an egg, but like I said he's a stubborn old cuss). 

Comments