Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The rubber match!

Options
2»

Comments

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    I doubt I could pick a top 10 right now, much less a final 4. Just guessing?
     1) North Carolina
     2) Villinova
     3) UCLA
     4) Kansas
     5) Duke
     6) Arizona 
     7) Gonzaga
     8) Louisville
     9) Oregon
    10) Kentucky
    Total blindfold dart throwing exercise here. Nobody has shown me anything about being a champion yet.

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    YukonRon said:
     1) North Carolina
     2) Villinova
     3) UCLA
     4) Kansas
     5) Duke
     6) Arizona 
     7) Gonzaga
     8) Louisville
     9) Oregon
    10) Kentucky
    Total blindfold dart throwing exercise here. Nobody has shown me anything about being a champion yet.

Yep don't bet your house.... it's gonna be a wide open one this year
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • YukonRon
    Options
    YukonRon said:
     1) North Carolina
     2) Villinova
     3) UCLA
     4) Kansas
     5) Duke
     6) Arizona 
     7) Gonzaga
     8) Louisville
     9) Oregon
    10) Kentucky

Yep don't bet your house.... it's gonna be a wide open one this year
    The only way anybody gets money on this year's tournament is with a gun. I got no idea.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,384
    Options
    This one is gonna be a fun ride.  As @YukonRon says, "dartboard picks will do just fine."  Who's standing next Sunday night... Bring it on!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • YukonRon
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    This one is gonna be a fun ride.  As @YukonRon says, "dartboard picks will do just fine."  Who's standing next Sunday night... Bring it on!
    Could this be the year of Cinderella? Cap is right, see who is left standing.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • FarmerTom
    FarmerTom Posts: 685
    Options
    My cousins son (Carson Williams) plays for the Norse from Northern Kentucky University.  They are in the Horizon league.  Having been ineligible for post season play for 4 years after moving up to D1, they won their tournament in their first year of eligibility.  He's a freshman (Ky's Mr. Basketball last year).  While I don't hold out much hope for them, they'll probably be a 15 pitted against a 2, it would be nice to see them stir things up a bit.  Go NORSE!!!!!!

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
       1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• YukonRon
    Options
    FarmerTom said:
    My cousins son (Carson Williams) plays for the Norse from Northern Kentucky University.  They are in the Horizon league.  Having been ineligible for post season play for 4 years after moving up to D1, they won their tournament in their first year of eligibility.  He's a freshman (Ky's Mr. Basketball last year).  While I don't hold out much hope for them, they'll probably be a 15 pitted against a 2, it would be nice to see them stir things up a bit.  Go NORSE!!!!!!
    Most brackets have them plying UK in Indy, as of now, and that could all change.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • FarmerTom
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    FarmerTom said:
    Most brackets have them plying UK in Indy, as of now, and that could all change.
    I had heard that, and it sucks, enormously.  Why would the committee do that kind of crap?  Pit a small school against a large one from the same state.  But then when did the NCAA ever try to look after the interests of the student athletes?  It's whatever they think will bring in the most money.  

Tommy 

1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• YukonRon
    Options
    FarmerTom said:
    YukonRon said:
    FarmerTom said:
    I had heard that, and it sucks, enormously.  Why would the committee do that kind of crap?  Pit a small school against a large one from the same state.  But then when did the NCAA ever try to look after the interests of the student athletes?  It's whatever they think will bring in the most money.  
    The UK AD is on the selection committee. Hopefully he will push that off. I wish the best for your cousin's son.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • FarmerTom
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    FarmerTom said:
    YukonRon said:
    FarmerTom said:
    The UK AD is on the selection committee. Hopefully he will push that off. I wish the best for your cousin's son.
    Thanks Ron,  he's a great kid.  4.0 student in high school.  My wife taught he and his brother.  His bother played ball at Carson Newman and is graduating this year.  Pre-Vet.  Had an interview at Auburn this week.  

Tommy