Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How are you going to cover your new Blackstone?

Options
2»

Comments

• billt01
    billt01 Posts: 1,529
    Options
    Do you guys leave your bs out in the rain with just the tspud1 cover on? Is it enough to keep it dry?
    no i have a 20 dollar grill cover as well, but i'd image you could..

Have:
     XLBGE / Stumps Baby XL / Couple of Stokers (Gen 1 and Gen 3) / Blackstone 36 / Maxey 3x5 water pan hog cooker
    Had:
    LBGE / Lang 60D / Cookshack SM150 / Stumps Stretch / Stumps Baby

Fat Willies BBQ
    Ola, Ga

• lkapigian
    lkapigian Posts: 10,766
    Options
    One other plus to @Tspud1 covers, it makes your blackstone a great prep station! 
    Visalia, Ca @lkapigian
  • Tspud1
    Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
    Options
    Sorry, I have been swamped with orders and wife had 2 surgeries so I have been out of touch. New item for Blackstones, a stainless grease cup.Holds 60% more  and has lower profile in back of griddle
  • RRog17
    RRog17 Posts: 562
    Options
    Tspud1 said:
    Sorry, I have been swamped with orders and wife had 2 surgeries so I have been out of touch. New item for Blackstones, a stainless grease cup.Holds 60% more  and has lower profile in back of griddle
    Interested in one of these. Where do I find these products?
    Canton, GA
    LBGE, Joe Jr., 28” Blackstone
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Tspud1 said:

These are great, but I would rather have one that would hold a small, standard size, disposable aluminum tray. They make some small ones for like mini meatloaf and breads.
    Just another thought.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • Lowcountrygamecock
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    Tspud1 said:

These are great, but I would rather have one that would hold a small, standard size, disposable aluminum tray. They make some small ones for like mini meatloaf and breads.
    Just another thought.
    I just ordered some disposable aluminum trays from amazon that are made to fit inside the grease trap on the old side style blackstone. They’re awesome. Can’t remember the name but they were advertised as being made for the blackstone. A little pricey but worth it to me. 
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    This is awful, and a bit humiliating for me. My Beautiful Wife, bought me a 36" Blackstone, and it remains in the box sitting in my garage, (which is being used as a fubar storage shed). I goota get me backside in gear one of these days.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • johnmitchell
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    This is awful, and a bit humiliating for me. My Beautiful Wife, bought me a 36" Blackstone, and it remains in the box sitting in my garage, (which is being used as a fubar storage shed). I goota get me backside in gear one of these days.
    Hey Ron get the Hungry Hussey up there to get that thing set up.. =)
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • YukonRon
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    I am too ashamed of how bad I let my Garage (storage unit) get, to let anyone see it......

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    YukonRon said:
    I am too ashamed of how bad I let my Garage (storage unit) get, to let anyone see it......
    Can't be any worse than my garage.lol
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    YukonRon said:
    YukonRon said:
    Can't be any worse than my garage.lol
    I have 2 children, a brother in law, a mother in law and a SIL and BIL that have chosen to use my garage as their dumping point, I think for things they are too ashamed to get rid of. Guess what? I am hauling in a dumpster and that stuff is heading out.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky