Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PSA-The Buffalo is again grazing amongst us-just in case you thought it was a permanent hiatus!

Options
lousubcap
lousubcap Posts: 32,405
edited February 2017 in EggHead Forum
Random discipline is again being applied.  Have a great weekend.
Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Thought I smelled something. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • Dinah_Moe_Humm
    Options
    Moderator ????
    D'you think I could interest you in a pair of zircon-encrusted tweezers?

Newtown Square, PA
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Yeah, gave an unfavorable critique on BGE lump, on my KJ lump evaluation thread. Falling fast.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,405
    Options
    @Dinah_Moe_Humm - you've got it.  Threads can end up in three categories- running along untouched to the forum; Sunk, which means the thread is visible but will not refresh to the top of the site regardless of posting;  and the death sentence-BUFFALOED, which means any trace of the thread is totally gone from the forum, including any credit for posts applied to the thread.  

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    Just post about chicken wings. 

The Buffalo loves chicken wings. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    His cousin was delicious :smiley:
    Bring it!  

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    His cousin was delicious :smiley:
    Bring it!  

Dammit Blake!  Killing it!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @bgebrent These were crazy meaty.  Literally one rib filled me up along with a side dish. Almost every rib was close 2" thick "after" the cook. And I actually trimmed some of the cap before I placed them into the egg. Smokeware's Grate Stacker kicks ass.  Here is just one of them sliced. I cubed the rest of them for later consumption. 

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    Blake, those look GREAT! Where did you find them?
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • MaC122
    MaC122 Posts: 797
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    @Dinah_Moe_Humm - you've got it.  Threads can end up in three categories- running along untouched to the forum; Sunk, which means the thread is visible but will not refresh to the top of the site regardless of posting;  and the death sentence-BUFFALOED, which means any trace of the thread is totally gone from the forum, including any credit for posts applied to the thread.  

There is also Zombie Tuesdays where you post on a thread that is years old and bring it back to life!
    St. Johns County, Florida
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options
    MaC122 said:
    lousubcap said:

There is also Zombie Tuesdays where you post on a thread that is years old and bring it back to life!

That's a thing?

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• MaC122
    MaC122 Posts: 797
    Options
    Foghorn said:
    MaC122 said:
    lousubcap said:

That's a thing?
    it will be on Tuesday. Ill be raising the dead on that day
    St. Johns County, Florida