Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Calm. Peace. Be calm. Have peace. Calm calm peace peace.

Options
I don't want to see anyone developing an aneurysm here because of celebratory gloating or any perceived or real anti-despot pontification.  It's fun sometimes but there are unintended consequences when regret comes into play.  Yes, I am sorda drunk.

Everyone be calm, simmer down.  Think delicious food. 

We have some damn good cooks here, good resources, collectively at least 20 or 30 years of experience.  We don't burn stuff like we used to.  Our eggs are fragile, but they're also heavy and hard to steal from our backyards. We still overcook most our food but we're well above the mean.  And what we lack in quality, we make up with enthusiasm and promotion.

We don't want to scare off the n00bs or attract the buffalo soldier and implode.

A sign of greatness is to be gracious in victory or defeat.  Losers will live to fight another day.  Victors can and inevitably fall (often in shame and dragging society with them), or they win a second term.  (I'm joking)   Chillax.  Be calm.  Calm.  Calm.

Think of fluffy bunnies.  They're, like, super cute.

(but don't eat them).

(yet.  There's always the future.)

Comments