Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

la la la la, nevermind.

Options
nolaegghead
nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
edited December 2016 in EggHead Forum
Have fun.

Comments

• JustineCaseyFeldown
    Options
    John Wilkes Oswald acted alone with a conspirator. 

This cannot be disproven. Fact. 
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Hey, so I heard Ted Cruz's dad might have been complicit in JFK's assassination?   Like, I saw a picture and stuff.  Must be true...also on facebook.  Super.  True....  Haters, they think it isn't.  Ain't know no troof nown to dem unless it a fish get slapped up on da face.  Political genda.  I feel it deep down in my core.  WTF?!  Right?  All science factz and stuff a conspiracy that gonna make political genda somfin good for dem liberal green mfkrs.  Carry on, this safe space.
    Options

This is somehow comforting to me...validates my theory about Lee Harvey Booth.  I will sleep well tonight, with the help of my ideological propofol.
    Options
    I sat in a photo booth once.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    eggsplanation:  I'm really fkd up right now.  Posted something, on review 10 minutes later, some deep normally hidden part of me said it was too much, too troll-ey.  Changed thread name. 

Ignore.  Goodnight you princes of Maine, you kings of New England.
    Options
    I still have a #freenola sticker.  Lets see the post.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,122
    Options
    Last time I deleted a post I incurred the wrath of another member.  Don't even remember who, but man he was p1ssed.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    I'm too hammered to remember ozzie.  I think it was something about hello kitty and rectal temperature gradients.  But I'm not positive.
    Options
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Bullet vs Prince Rupert's Drop at 150,000 fps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24q80ReMyq1&feature=youtu.be

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • berndcrisp
    berndcrisp Posts: 1,166
    Options

Nola is out of control. Intervention time?

Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

• onedbguru
    onedbguru Posts: 1,647
    Options

Nola is out of control. Intervention time?

I think you are way too late for that... ;) 
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,492
    Options
    "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"  

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options

Agree! George Jefferson, The 1st(or 3rd?) President of the United States said this in some modified Bible, and he was known to never lie. He carved it into a cherry tree or something and Benjamin Hancock added his signature in Comic Sans.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,191
    Options

Agree! George Jefferson, The 1st(or 3rd?) President of the United States said this in some modified Bible, and he was known to never lie. He carved it into a cherry tree or something and Benjamin Hancock added his signature in Comic Sans.
    This was before he was moving on up on the East Side to a Deeeluxe apartment in the sky...
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,846
    Options

This was before he was moving on up on the East Side to a Deeeluxe apartment in the sky...

Which made it hard for him to keep in touch with his good buddy Archie Sanford. 

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• MaC122
    MaC122 Posts: 797
    Options
    Got a new gun today
    St. Johns County, Florida
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options

I thought it was Herbie Hancock?!?!?!

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options

Not Herbie Hoover??
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,122
    Options
    bgebrent said:

Not Herbie Hoover??
    You mean Herbie the love bug?
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    why the f*** am i thinking Tony???????????????????
    god help me
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    Indeed
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike