Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My Post to ---VOTE--- Removed

Options
13»

Comments

• Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,365
    Options
    Every media market has it agenda, you have to understand that and either pick your cool aid flavor or see it for what it is. 
    Jacksonville FL
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Dobie said:
    Every media market has it agenda, you have to understand that and either pick your cool aid flavor or see it for what it is. 
    If you are suggesting some sort of equivalency, I call BS. No way. It's 10'000 to 1 in the favor of the left. 
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    I love it when their own agenda takes them down, like Dan Rather.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,354
    Options
    When Romney lost  - despite his camp being sure they had won -  it was because of the biased left wing media agenda.

When Hillary loses - despite her camp being sure they had won -  it was because of the biased left wing media agenda.

It's all very confuzzing ain't it?
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    HeavyG said:
    When Romney lost  - despite his camp being sure they had won -  it was because of the biased left wing media agenda.

When Hillary loses - despite her camp being sure they had won -  it was because of the biased left wing media agenda.

It is no less than a miracle that the media was overcome. She would never have been a candidate without there aide. 

Like a river in Africa - denial!
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,365
    Options
    Dobie said:
    If you are suggesting some sort of equivalency, I call BS. No way. It's 10'000 to 1 in the favor of the left. 
    Never mentioned equivalency, No need to call BS. Most are "all up in the koolaid but they do not know the flavor". 
    Jacksonville FL
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options
    HeavyG said:

oooookay. If you say someone made that claim in 2012, fine, maybe it was, if so, I don't remember. But who is claiming that today?
    You have to admit though, was it not beautiful watching Dan Rather shoot himself in the foot, and then grab a bigger weapon and shoot himself in the leg?

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    This one is fading fast
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,628
    Options
    Just dropped 8 year old off at school 

on the way I told him Trump won. I have never talked to him about politics or this race. 

His eyes got big and he says

"Can we move to Hawaii?"

"Why!"

I don't want to live where Trump is President"

I said, Hawaii is still in US

He says, but he can't build a wall around Hawaii!!

hardest genuine laugh that kid has given me in quite some time. 

How did he react to the legalization of pot?
  • johnkitchens
    Options
    The protesting is just getting to the stupid level. Protesting because he won is just stupid. Suck it up and move on with your life. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,194
    Options
    The protesting is just getting to the stupid level. Protesting because he won is just stupid. Suck it up and move on with your life. 
    Seems like a lot of folks aren't interested in reconciliation. Sign of times to come. 
  • johnkitchens
    Options
    Seems like a lot of folks aren't interested in reconciliation. Sign of times to come. 
    I understand that half the population is pissed, but causing traffic disruptions, etc. is just stupid. Do they think it is going to change anything?

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,137
    Options
    Pic of Madonna from this morning ...

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options

Last night I heard that they took away Rachel Maddow's belt and shoelaces.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    Did they get her microphone?
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Ozzie_Isaac said:no

That looks like a S&W N Frame like maybe a 629.  Nice.
    Flint, Michigan