Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The new altar of goodness

My family loves me - or the food. I have a new Boos table for the outdoor kitchen. I'm a happy feller. 

Coleman, Texas
Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
"Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                      YukonRon

Comments

• CTMike
    CTMike Posts: 3,247
    Very nice
    MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
    Southeastern CT. 
  • Nice looking indeed!

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    edited September 2016
    A family that loves you and a outdoor kitchen, you are truly blessed!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Hans61 said:
    A family that loves you and a outdoor kitchen, you are truly blessed!
    Thanks. Yes, I do live a blessed life. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    I love that table. I need an outdoor kitchen. My Beautiful Wife would slaughter me in building one while still working on the renovation in our home. Nice haul my friend, congrats.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • That is a

Gorgeous table. Congrats!

Wisconsin, lbge, MM, kab, pig tail flippers, bear claws, and more rubs than I will admit to.
  • That's awesome!
    Formerly of Houston, TX - Now Located in Bastrop, TX
    I work in the 'que business now (since 2017)

6 Eggs: (1) XL, (2) Large, (1) Small, (1) Minimax & (1) Mini - Egging since 2007
    Also recently gained: (1) Gas Thing (came with the house), (1) 36" Blackstone Griddle & (1) Pitts & Spitts Pellet Smoker
  • LetsEat
    LetsEat Posts: 456
    Beautiful!  We purchased our 5' Boos table in 1976 and it as beautiful as they day it was delivered. You are in for many years of enjoyment. Congratulations!
    IL 
  • THEBuckeye
    THEBuckeye Posts: 4,230
    YukonRon said:
    I love that table. I need an outdoor kitchen. My Beautiful Wife would slaughter me in building one while still working on the renovation in our home. Nice haul my friend, congrats.
    Let @SGH slaughter you and post the video (as long as he get's the buffalo's ok first, of course). 
    New Albany, Ohio 

• Great looking table. Congrats!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,984
    YukonRon said:
    Let @SGH slaughter you and post the video (as long as he get's the buffalo's ok first, of course). 
    I think he would have too much fun. It would get buffaloed for sure. You know, Scottie, drinking bourbon, clothing optional, wielding knives........Scary.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • That is an freakin awesome table. Holy hell. 
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    That is an freakin awesome table. Holy hell. 
    What he said. 
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • BilZol
    BilZol Posts: 698
    That's a beauty. Congrats!
    Bill   Denver, CO
    XL, 2L's, and MM
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    It will look much better after you cut a hole, and drop an egg in.  ;)
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• Great looking haul there with that beautiful table.  I'm still hoping to get a grilling shed built here on our farm.  I used to egg on our side porch, but my wife banned me to the woodshed when we had our son's wedding reception in our side yard last year.  And I'm still there.  Yes sir, that is one beautiful table, I would be tickled to have something like that by my eggs.  Congratulations!!!!

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
       1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    FarmerTom said:
    Great looking haul there with that beautiful table.  I'm still hoping to get a grilling shed built here on our farm.  I used to egg on our side porch, but my wife banned me to the woodshed when we had our son's wedding reception in our side yard last year.  And I'm still there.  Yes sir, that is one beautiful table, I would be tickled to have something like that by my eggs.  Congratulations!!!!
    I'd see that as an opportunity. I know about being "banned" outside, lol. It's more about tolls and hunting/ camping stuff, but still...
    Maybe she'll come around. Tell her you need a spot to cook for the grandkids down the road.
    Coleman, Texas
                                                                                                                          YukonRon