Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mile High Celebrates Peyton

Options
2»

Comments

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    When has a thread ever stayed on topic? 
    Truth
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Peyton allegedly set his balls on someone's head..... Liberals have a fit. Hillary gets Americans killed, uses a private server for top secret emails and the gop is head hunting?Lmao. Peyton, for years has been a great example of what most the thugs in the NFL could only dream of being. No dui, no beating his wife, no gambling, no making it rain, no contract greed, no self promotion, no end zone stupidity,.... Class just like his family. Who hasn't set their testies on someone's head? 
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • NPHuskerFL
    edited March 2016
    Options
    @henapple Damnit Man! And here I thought my Tea Bagging wouldn't surface from 85, 90,91,92, 01, 05,....
    This is why I could never run or hold public office. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • MotownVol
    MotownVol Posts: 1,040
    Options

I didn't read it because I am close enough to the situation at UT to know that it did not happen.  Just a crazy lady that has ran through all of the money she has made by suing over 6 people and now looking for another handout.  Just pathetic that the national media will run with a ridiculous accusation like it is the truth, with absolutely no proof.

His farewell press conference today was just Peyton.   Pure class.   

Morristown TN, LBGE and Mini-Max.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Every gentleman and great man has put his nuts on top of an athletic trainer's head at some point, right?
    Absolutely, we all have done horseplay like that when we was young. Heck I'm in my mid 50's and still a very active nudist and exhibitionist. That doesn't make me a rapist. There are very few men in this world if they are honest who hasnt shown or swung their hammer at a women when they was young. It's just what guys do. Have you ever noticed that complaints start once the opportunity to make money off of it figure into it. She was fine with being "sacked" until he became rich. She is nothing but a money sucking liberal looking for a handout. You know this.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    "Don't look up, you'll see deez nuts."
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    SGH said:
    Every gentleman and great man has put his nuts on top of an athletic trainer's head at some point, right?
    Absolutely, we all have done horseplay like that when we was young. Heck I'm in my mid 50's and still a very active nudist and exhibitionist. That doesn't make me a rapist. There are very few men in this world if they are honest who hasnt shown or swung their hammer at a women when they was young. It's just what guys do. Have you ever noticed that complaints start once the opportunity to make money off of it figure into it. She was fine with being "sacked" until he became rich. She is nothing but a money sucking liberal looking for a handout. You know this.  
    I'm gonna have to disagree. If he did in fact do as she claimed, that's pure sick and borderline rape. I like Manning, and hope it's not true, but we'll never really know. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,032
    Options
    Just sat down and watched the whole press conference. Wow. Someone just cut some onions? What a perfect speech 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • NPHuskerFL
    Options
    Just in case anybody missed it... Class
    https://youtu.be/saUvdNb84YU
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • MotownVol
    MotownVol Posts: 1,040
    Options
    The locker room witnesses said all he did was moon a guy on the track team and she is fabricating all the rest. 
    Morristown TN, LBGE and Mini-Max.
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    For the record, I never read articles John posts because they are always full of sheeott.  I posted a pic of my handle because it says "pull my finger" and somebody brought up that phrase.

No offense intended to anybody least of all Mr. Manning.  Sorry guys.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Good guy.  Class act. 

Got into a heated argument with my buddy Aceah years ago, he stated Brady was better than Manning.  He now says he was high at the time of said argument.  That gem comes up occasionally on any given Sunday, during glory days storytime at the bar if either were playing.  lol
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• henapple
    Options
    One article and he's guilty? Research this chick a little. She's crazy. 
    I remember a situation like this at Duke only UT isn't pc enough to run around firing people and assuming quilt without looking into it. 
  • Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options

He was humble when he won and gracious after a lose. A trait that many of the self proclaimed 'Supermen' in sports today should strive to achieve.

Simply put; just a damn good example of how we all should conduct ourselves everyday.

Well, Cam did congratulate Peyton on the field after the super bowl, which is better sportsmanship than Peyton could muster after losing to the Saints.

Look, he was a tremendous football player, and deserves all the honors and praise he receives for his play.  But you read everything written in the past few days, and you'd think he should be canonized even before he is HoF eligible.  I don't think anyone should be judged on their single worst act, but you can't whitewash it either.  

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,983
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    SGH said:
    I'm gonna have to disagree. If he did in fact do as she claimed, that's pure sick and borderline rape. I like Manning, and hope it's not true, but we'll never really know. 
    They didn't just do that, they ruined her career when Peyton published his book.  The reason this has come up lately is because a reporter finally got a hold of the court documents that USA today received 13 years ago and never wrote about.

But yeah, Peyton is obviously a paragon of Southern pride and virtue, and Papa John's makes the best pizzas.  Nothing to see here, carry on.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    going to miss him up here in foxborough =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • henapple
    Options
    A bastion of liberalism like USA Today missed a chance to ruin an All American conservative? The humanity... The unmitigated gall... 
    This has to mean hillary is guilty... They have documentation. 
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    SGH said:
    "and borderline rape"...I bet a rape victim would highly disagree.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    SGH said:
    A man placing his anus in close proximity to a woman's head is anatomically opposite of rape.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA