Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Motorcycle riders

12346»

Comments

• stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    SGH said:
    stemc33 said:
    Damn @SGH....another good thread sunk. 
    What got this one buffaloed? I have been off the forum a bit. Did Mask blast someone again? 
    Idk. Maybe an anti-biker mod. 
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,810
    stemc33 said:
    SGH said:
    stemc33 said:
    Damn @SGH....another good thread sunk. 
    What got this one buffaloed? I have been off the forum a bit. Did Mask blast someone again? 
    Idk. Maybe an anti-biker mod. 
    I have been skimming the thread. It wasn't Mask. He has got the last several killed. Thought he may have got this one too but that doesn't appear to be the case.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    Testing if still alive.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• Aviator
    And it is!

Chattanooga, TN.

• Aviator
     =) 

Chattanooga, TN.

• SGH
    Aviator said:
    Testing if still alive.
    It won't bump though. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    The way of the buffalo.  

Status- Standing by.

• jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    cazzy said:
    jabam said:
    bigguy136 said:
    Lit said:
    I think it's the douche bag bikers that rouine it for the rest of them. My ride home from work hits parking lot traffic every day and the same **** head cruises right down the line between cars every day. I dream of pinning him between the car next to me.

If this '**** head' didn't lane split, would traffic move any faster?
    The reason bikers split lanes ( which is legal in most states) most bikes are air cooled, which means they have to have air flowing through the engine to keep them cooled. If they had to stop in heavy traffic the bikes would overheat. 
    I figure I should request the first person to claim this is legal in most states to prove lane splitting is legal outside of California.
    @cazzy you are correct, I don't have have documentation to back up my earlier post. I don't have the time or energy to look it up. My bad!! I am not advocating dangerous driving! When I split lanes I am usually going 5 to 10 miles an hour faster than the traffic. Where I live there is not a traffic problem, but when I go to so cal or no cal there is an occasion where splitting lanes is a necessity in highly congested traffic, so my bike doesn't get overheated. I would never preach in safe driving!!
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    So what happens in the case of a lane splitting crash?

I'm guessing as long the auto stays within his lane, the biker is always at fault?  
    Phoenix 
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    blasting said:
    So what happens in the case of a lane splitting crash?

I'm guessing as long the auto stays within his lane, the biker is always at fault?  
    Depends who has the best lawyer. 
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming