Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2015 EggHead Rub & Sauce Exchange

Options
12346»

Comments

• jonnymack
    jonnymack Posts: 627
    Options
    Excellent!!  Once again thanks to @cazzy for setting all of this up. I really hope my package is well received but I'm enjoying putting it all together. 
    Firing up the BGE in Covington, GA

• Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    @cazzy, can we post pictures of what we are sending?  That would be kind of cool or should we wait tell we receive them then start a new thread?
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    @cazzy, can we post pictures of what we are sending?  That would be kind of cool or should we wait tell we receive them then start a new thread?
    No...don't post pics as it takes away from the surprise.  I will post a showoff thread soon where recipients show off their new chit.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Hunter1881
    Hunter1881 Posts: 406
    Options
    I have never used Elster before. In order to ask our draw a question do I use the ask question box or message box? Or does it even matter?
    Henderson TN. 1 large BGE, 1 Webber Gasser (recently seems to have converted into a warming oven)
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    I have never used Elster before. In order to ask our draw a question do I use the ask question box or message box? Or does it even matter?
    If you click on your draws name, you have an option to do a Secret Q & A. Let me know if you have trouble figuring it out.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    cazzy said:
    If you click on your draws name, you have an option to do a Secret Q & A. Let me know if you have trouble figuring it out.
    I can't figure out how to add to wish list
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • Hunter1881
    Hunter1881 Posts: 406
    Options
    @jabam   From the Elfster home screen. Click the box in the top left. Then click wish list. Then click add to wish list. The box is three white lines just to the left if elfster
    Henderson TN. 1 large BGE, 1 Webber Gasser (recently seems to have converted into a warming oven)
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    At least on the mobile site you can choose between link and text. Choose text and type in what appears to be a search box...
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options
    Ok thanks
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • ChillyWillis
    ChillyWillis Posts: 893
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Bump..... and really excited my box is finally on its way. I can't wait to see the reaction of my recipient. I tried very hard to keep it local but a few things were too good to be left behind. 

I thought that I'd be more excited to see what shows up on the doorstep, but really I just can't wait to see the reaction to what we sent out. 

Thank you again to @cazzy for setting this up. It's hard for folks that don't live in BBQ nation to make a good basket, but it can be done if you search around. Who knew that i'm actually more excited for the reviews of what I sent out than what's on its way to me?!?
  • Mantoothian
    Options
    I signed up! Now what??
    Denver, CO
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    Like I said on the other thread, it is like Christmas in June. =)
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • Biggreenpharmacist
    Options
    My package left today. 

Little Rock, AR

• ChillyWillis
    ChillyWillis Posts: 893
    Options
    According to my tracking info, someone has a present waiting on their doorstep when they get home from work!
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    Mine should land tomorrow....
  • Eggingaround
    Eggingaround Posts: 357
    Options
    Just finished shopping for my draw. Good stuff heading out tomorrow. 
    Mckinney, TX
    LBGE--AR with Rig extender 
    Mini Max
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    Options
    just shipped mine.... this was fun.
    Seattle, WA
  • mgd_egg
    mgd_egg Posts: 476
    Options
    The package I sent should arrive tomorrow. 
    Lg & MM BGE, Humphrey’s Battle Box | Palatine, Illinois  
  • Roadpuke0
    Roadpuke0 Posts: 529
    Options
    My stuffed usps box appears to be out to be delivered tomorrow. Someone should be having a great Friday:-) 
    Plumbers local 130 chicago.     Why do today what you can do tomorrow

weapons: XL, Minie, old gasser, weber, v10 Bradley smoker and sometimes talent!

Bristol, Wisconsin 
  • TigerTony
    TigerTony Posts: 1,078
    Options
    My package will be on it's merry way tomorrow
    "I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
    New Orleans

• UncleFred
    UncleFred Posts: 458
    Options
     Black_Badgersaid:

@UncleFred Poutine is amazing and you should DEFINITELY head to Tiger!Tiger! on El Cajon Blvd. to try it out! The dish in and of itself is amazing and that spot truy does it justice! Furthermore, everything else on the menu (and basically ALL of the beers they bring in) are awesome! One of the places I absolutely miss most in SD. Well worth at 30+ mile drive down from Carlsbad for a weekend retreat!

I moved this here cuz we were gettin a bit far afield of the topic

WHAT??? You say there is Poutine in San Diego!! This I gotta check out!!

Ya hear that @gmac ?  We got warmth in the winter AND Poutine.  Is this a great country, or what!

San Diego, CA - Where I've mastered Curmudgeon..working on Recluse.