Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

2015 EggHead Rub & Sauce Exchange (SAVE THE DATE)

Comments

• Tackman
    Tackman Posts: 230
    My post limit
    Cleveland, Ohio
  • Tackman
    Tackman Posts: 230
    Up there
    Cleveland, Ohio
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,689
    henapple said:
    Let's go big or go home...
    PBR storage vats? 
  • This is the coolest thing I have ever heard of on any forum.  Anywhere.  Of course, now I actually have to contribute and comment to get my post count up so I can play.  I'll get there.

In dog beers, I've only had one.

• theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    edited March 2015
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    cazzy said:
    ATTN: peeps who need more posts

Please refrain from posting multiple messages in this thread for the sole purpose of upping your post count.  It was cute the 1st time...now it's about as played out as brisket folded over a knife.  :tongue: 

Get out there, participate, ask questions, post cooks and try to engage in our forum.  You may make some good friendships and become a better cook too.
    Here, Here, @Cazzy. I couldn't agree more. Stop lurking and start posting. We aren't a bunch of ball busters here. Most of us are nice! 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • shucker
    shucker Posts: 483
    Im in if i can get a few more posts under my belt.  Even though Ive been here for a couple years, I'm just not as chatty as most of you!

Shucker
    Eastern North Carolina
    Go Pirates!

http://facebook.com/oldcolonysmokehouse

https://www.instagram.com/oldcolonysmokehouse/

L & MM BGE/Blackstone 36" Griddle/Pit Barrel Cooker/QDS/Shirley Fab 50" Patio/BQ Grills Hog Cooker/Stump's Classic/Weber 22" OTG

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Why does the post count have to be 250 Fidel?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    henapple said:
    Why does the post count have to be 250 Fidel?
    Just made it up...

Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    I vote for a rule addendum: 250 and 10 solid cook threads. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Jeremiah said:
    I vote for a rule addendum: 250 and 10 solid cook threads. 
    Crap, I guess I'm eliminated then...
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • Roadpuke0
    Roadpuke0 Posts: 529
    Stop trying so hard!
    Plumbers local 130 chicago.     Why do today what you can do tomorrow

weapons: XL, Minie, old gasser, weber, v10 Bradley smoker and sometimes talent!

Bristol, Wisconsin 
  • Second the "10 cook" idea. Enough of the post count padding already. 

Little Rock, AR

• NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    @Jeremiah Dang I'm out. :lol: 
    Hopefully there are no more qualifications to be met or we'll have zero participation. :whistle: 
    Real Genius - Can you hammer a six-inch spike . . .?: https://youtu.be/MGczXkknl80
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,689
    @NPHuskerFL  you should have shamed folks into joining soon enough to get the required posts. You and @cazzy need to coordinate! 
  • fiver29
    fiver29 Posts: 628
    I'm going to do this this year.  I saw it posted last year and was bummed I didn't do it.  There are some cool places in Cleveland I can think of to get some cool BBQ stuff for someone  :)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Strongsville, Ohio

Yes.  I own a blue egg!  Call Atlanta if you don't believe me!
    [I put this here so everyone knows when I put pictures up with a blue egg in it]

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Roadpuke0 said:
    Stop trying so hard!
    Who is trying too hard?
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • NPHuskerFL
    @cazzy I'm guess the newbies that were trying to get higher post counts by posting multiple comments back to back here for the sole purpose of raising their count. OTT IDK. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • PNWFoodie
    PNWFoodie Posts: 1,046
    edited March 2015
    I'm going to be outcast for this, but can I just say that pics like the one posted here...and quoted profusely...seriously disenfranchise some users who otherwise enjoy the forum. I get the intent was not to do so...but look at the thread title and look at what we get. Weight shaming, gender shaming, fashion shaming...not what many of us come to the bge forum looking for. Particularly in a post titled like this. Just something to think about.
    XL, JR, and more accessories than anyone would ever need near Olympia, WA
    Sandy
  • NPHuskerFL
    @PNWFoodieApologies on my behalf if I offended you Sandy. Definitely was not the intent. 
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Sauce and rub...?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Wow just saw this thread, what a geat idea!!!! I'm in on this for sure. New England may not be known for bbq blends but we've got some seafood blends that'll make you weep!
  • Nanook
    Nanook Posts: 846
    PNWFoodie said:
    I'm going to be outcast for this, but can I just say that pics like the one posted here...and quoted profusely...seriously disenfranchise some users who otherwise enjoy the forum. I get the intent was not to do so...but look at the thread title and look at what we get. Weight shaming, gender shaming, fashion shaming...not what many of us come to the bge forum looking for. Particularly in a post titled like this. Just something to think about.
    Get over it,,,
    GWN
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Nanook said:
    PNWFoodie said:
    Get over it,,,
    Way to fulfill the prophecy.
  • Nanook
    Nanook Posts: 846
    Iim sorry that @PNWFoodie was offended....
    GWN