Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,128
    Options
    blind99 said:
    @JohnInCarolina daaayyyum that’s a good lookin steak

check out the cut of animal used in this fine chorizo...

Yea, I have nothing.  I know I wouldn't tell my guests whats in it.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    Just got home from a kids swimming party... about to cook a couple 2.5" Sirloins on the gasser because I'm tired. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • milesvdustin
    milesvdustin Posts: 2,882
    Options
    Damn turkey vultures ate my coyote bait. 

2 LBGE, Blackstone 36, Jumbo Joe

Egging in Southern Illinois (Marion)

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,407
    Options
    Great move @caliking.  Always the cook and not the apparatus.  Looking good.
    Enjoy the milestone occasion.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,363
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Basil Hayden's and some Golden Knights hockey.  Go Knights Go!
    Las Vegas, NV

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Tailgating at the dirt track, drinking light beer to stay hydrated.  =)
    ....with someone wearing a fugly hat
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,668
    Options
    Damn turkey vultures ate my coyote bait. 

That has to be some nasty stuff for the vultures to get on it so fast! What else is lurking in your refer?
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    Tailgating at the dirt track, drinking light beer to stay hydrated.  =)
    ....with someone wearing a fugly hat
    Plus, that is camping not tailgating.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    +1 for Michelle Wie's putting.  Speaking of, @JohnInCarolina that steak is a beautiful shade of pink...
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • thetrim
    Options
    Oh, and Joe Buck calling just about anything makes me wanna change the channel.  Almost as bad, almost, but not quite as bad as Trey Wingo on the Golic and Wingo Show.  I hate that ESPN shredded Mike and Mike.
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    thetrim said:
    Oh, and Joe Buck calling just about anything makes me wanna change the channel.  Almost as bad, almost, but not quite as bad as Trey Wingo on the Golic and Wingo Show.  I hate that ESPN shredded Mike and Mike.
    They did that to all the good radio shows.

SVP and Russillo was gold before they gave SVP late night
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,192
    Options
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,407
    Options
    @saluki2007 - now that is an outcome of beauty.  Congrats.  Great eats right there.  Nailed it.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Best boot leather I’ve seen lately.  Nice cook. 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    Cooking Costilla Para Asar ....

• thetrim
    Options
    Great job, @saluki2007
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,494
    Options
    Hockey vs Soccer (I hope this posts...)

https://www.facebook.com/hockeynewsschweiz/videos/1879160449047709/

:lol:

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    In low earth orbit with potential escape velocity. Enjoying a gorgeous night on the patio and listening to Brother Gregg Allman. 
    Every night should be like this.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    DMW said:
    Beverages were consumed, me and Little Guy napped on the way home. This teenage driver thing is working out nicely. At least until she gets her license.
    You didn’t have to put out a fire. And were driven  home without having to pay for a cab/Uber. 

You are winning. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Options
    Thanks @DoubleEgger @lousubcap @bgebrent @thetrim It was easily the best brisket I've cooked.  Everything just came together beautifully .Even my best food critics agreed. They asked why I couldn't do that every time.  Tried to explain that it's not a simple process like a butt or ribs. 
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,192
    Options
    Thanks @DoubleEgger @lousubcap @bgebrent @thetrim It was easily the best brisket I've cooked.  Everything just came together beautifully .Even my best food critics agreed. They asked why I couldn't do that every time.  Tried to explain that it's not a simple process like a butt or ribs. 
    Feels good when you knock one out of the park doesn’t it? 
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,459
    Options
    Feels good when you knock one out of the park doesn’t it? 

Hope some one of these guys feel that today. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,981
    Options
    Headed out for the week to ABQ to work at Sandia.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    softball 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA