Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - What are you doing right now?

Options

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,223
    Options
    Lit said:
    Nice pit @Lit   I'm certain you've said it before but, who's it manufactured by?  And what is the first shot of IR thermometer?
    It's a backwoods fat boy. First pic is a breathalyzer.
    You know you're hard core when you have your own breathalyzer. 
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    I drawed the lucky straw today so I'm on call instead of at work. Going to jump on the opportunity and whip up some more soft shells. Hope I don't get called in and my plans get Buffaloed.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    edited September 2015
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac
    Brother here is a shot of Exxon/Mobil mainline "Hadrian South" being laid on the seabed. Final PLET touchdown is 7,000 feet 2 inches. At the time of its laying, it set the deepwater depth record in the Gulf. The deepwater depth has now been surpassed by 2 others. Still, a impressive feat. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Just watched @nolaegghead 's Saints lose to ol' Crab Legs
    I stopped watching that game at halftime.  Didn't find out who won or the score (I knew who DIDN'T win) until a couple hours ago.  The Aints showed up again.
    Options
    Just watched @nolaegghead 's Saints lose to ol' Crab Legs
    I stopped watching that game at halftime.  Didn't find out who won or the score (I knew who DIDN'T win) until a couple hours ago.  The Aints showed up again.
    I can't stand Crab Legs. No love for a thief. Was hoping for a Saints win. 
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Me too brother double.  Fvck the crab leg thief.
    Options
    I can't stand Crab Legs. 
    Crab legs are one of my favorites ;)

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,181
    Options
    Since we have no kitchen. Green beans with home made bacon chunks in the max. Red taters, shrooms and pork tenderloin on the large. 

Looks like a kitchen to me!
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    SGH said:
    @Ozzie_Isaac
    Brother here is a shot of Exxon/Mobil mainline "Hadrian South" being laid on the seabed. Final PLET touchdown is 7,000 feet 2 inches. At the time of its laying, it set the deepwater depth record in the Gulf. The deepwater depth has now been surpassed by 2 others. Still, a impressive feat. 

Amazing!  The fact we can do any of this and do it to such precision is mind boggling.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • theyolksonyou
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac what we really miss is the sink/dishwasher. Luckily, it's warm enough to wash up with the hose in the yard. 
  • SGH
    Options
    SGH said:
    @Ozzie_Isaac

Amazing!  The fact we can do any of this and do it to such precision is mind boggling.
    They can hit a target within inches, even at these impressive depths. SHELL ""Stones" mainline sits on the bottom at a record 10,000 feet at final PLET touchdown. Average mainline depth over all is 9,500 feet. In just a few years, this touchdown depth will be upward of 20,000 feet. The technology is being tested now. 

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    Getting ready to send some ribeyes and soft shells "the way of the buffalo".

Status- Standing by.

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Damn @SGH!  Those soft shells look to be the bomb!  The ribeyes, of course!  
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    nothing
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    Damn @SGH!  Those soft shells look to be the bomb!  The ribeyes, of course!  
    Thanks brother. The Crab Gods were merciful today. 

Status- Standing by.

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Options
    nothing
    Thats a lie Hippie.  You are always doing something.
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Trying to fight off a cold before it fully sets in. :s
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• SGH
    Options
    Looking for brother buffalo.

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Post baffaloed.....

Options
    Post baffaloed.....

Poor brother buffalo. All he wanted was to roam.

Status- Standing by.

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,223
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Just finished listening to good ol' Tammy on the Paul Finebaum Show. Always entertaining. That girl is going to have a stoke on air one day. 

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/auburn-football/video-tammy-talks-auburns-struggles-male-prostitutes-finebaum/
  • SGH
    Options

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options

Status- Standing by.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,512
    Options

Watching this on Palladia.
    I've been high-browing it for the last month, music-wise: Snarky Puppy, David Gilmour, MuteMath, XTC in 5.1.  
    Sometimes, you just gotta have some Maiden.  

Hello Darkness, my old Friend,

I stood up too fast again...

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    edited September 2015
    Options
    The pork loins from last night. Made a pork quesadilla 
  • SGH
    Options
    @Lit Mighty fine looking grub. I could go for a plate of that about now.

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    Options
    Yeah lit that's some mighty fine looking grub.  I slummed it with grilled cheese sandwiches tonight.  But I am the fvcking grilled cheese master of the universe and they tasted like caviar.
    Options
    Praying to the Brisket Gods. 

Status- Standing by.

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    At the airport waiting for my redeye back.

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker