Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Way way OT

Options
Tjcoley
Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
Not something I would normally do, but I have a request of the BGE community. I know many are not on Facebook, but for those who are, we had a family medical issue over the holiday. My niece, who just married into the family a few weeks before Thanksgiving, woke up on Christmas paralyzed, due to an aneruerysm on her spinal cord. Completely healthy beforehand, and had just announced she was pregnant. Her six year old sent her a pic giving a thumbs up, and her friends started a FB page, Thumbs Up For Shannon, to show support. In 48 hours we had over 800 post of folks giving a thumbs up. These have really lifted her spirits and we are trying to increase the number for her. We even have requests in to Fallon, Ellen and Today Show. She will be undergoing major spinal cord surgery tomorrow. Our family Thumbs Up is attached. If you are on FB and have a few moments, can you post a Thumbs Up pic to 'Thumbs Up For Shannon' on FB either with your Egg or identifying you as part of the Big a Green Egg community. She loves my Egg meat and is a huge fan of the Egg. Her FIL, my brother, has finally decided to bite the bullet and get one. This has been one of the best things she and her family has latched on to to keep spirits up. I appreciate all who can, and fully understand those who can not. Thanks.

Comments