Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Dog Thread

Options
TigerTony
TigerTony Posts: 1,078
edited December 2014 in Off Topic
While commenting in a steak discussion that got off track. I figured it would be a good idea to start a thread to honor and show off our "best friends"

I'm such a softee when it comes to pets. I can't imagine my life without my dog.

Here's my "Petunia" she is a Havanese breed. 14 pounds and just turned six years old last week. We love her!

The best way to describe her persnality is:  Clownish, silly, sweet and gentle. She never, I mean never lets me out of her sight. Always under my feet and follows me everywhere.

She is the first small breed dog that we've owned. Before her we had a German Shepherd Dog named "Angel". She was wonderful and we loved her dearly. She passed away at age 14 in 2006. I still get choked up thinking about her.

Can't wait to see and read about my fellow eggers dogs.

***Ops! Sorry! right after I started this thread I noticed that we had a similar one .   I'll delete this one it if necessary 

Here's some pics of Petunia

imageimage
"I'm stupidest when I try to be funny" 
New Orleans

Comments