Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chicken stuffed with bacon, shrimp and cheese.

Options
124»

Comments

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @lkapigian‌
    I hope that you enjoy it my friend. I feel that you will.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @stemc33‌ - How about this avatar brother stem? It says hello, here I am. What do you think? Should I keep it or the old one? It's both friendly and inviting at the same time.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    That's racist against poodles man  ;)
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @nolaegghead‌ - Well brother, if the shoe fits, then so be it my friend ;) I have been called a lot worse on here for sure. Let's see if memory serves. Sexist, racist, fake, not real, reborn, Paul Bunyon, Superman, persona, man behind the mask, Seneca the Younger, Stike. The list just goes on and on. That's just a few of the many that came right to mind off hand. Some of the names even though directed at me in a negative way, were actually a compliment. Seneca the Younger for example. Like him or not he was a genius.

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    edited October 2014
    Options
    @nolaegghead‌ How do you turn the flash on the camera "on" on the iPad?

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    @SGH - I don't know.  However, I can give you my method, which is almost 100% successful if you follow it. 

1. Open the feature (camera in this case)
    2. Click on everything, press all buttons and explore all menus and look for sub-feature (flash in this case, or flash avatar, I mean, icon)
    3. If that doesn't work, google it.

:D
    Options
    @SGH - I don't know.  However, I can give you my method, which is almost 100% successful if you follow it. 

1. Open the feature (camera in this case)
    2. Click on everything, press all buttons and explore all menus and look for sub-feature (flash in this case, or flash avatar, I mean, icon)
    3. If that doesn't work, google it.

:D

Going to have to try option 3. Thanks any how my friend.

Status- Standing by.