Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy Friday Cook...

Options
13»

Comments

• HDumptyEsq
    HDumptyEsq Posts: 1,095
    Options
    Where do you keep your bicycle, wizard?

Tony in Brentwood, TN.

Medium BGE, New Braunfels off-set smoker, 3-burner Charbroiler gasser, mainly used for Eggcessory  storage, old electric upright now used for Amaz-N-Smoker.

"I like cooking with wine - sometimes I put it in the food." - W. C. Fields

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @hapster‌
    You do a excellent job contributing to this forum. Your cooks rival or exceed anyone else's here without question or doubt. And your pics more than speak for themselves my friend. My wife loves this forum for two reasons. Nola and Huskers jokes and your photos. Keep them coming brother. We all are amazed by them.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    Your right @hapster‌ , you can always improve your pics. You should get right on that. Don't forget to improve your cooks too.

Wait a minute...wait until everybody jumps up to your league before you start working on improvements. Your making the rest of us look bad. :D
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options

Where do you keep your bicycle, wizard?

Got one in the garage; isn't ridden nearly enough LOL
  • hapster
    Options
    SGH said:

@hapster‌
    You do a excellent job contributing to this forum. Your cooks rival or exceed anyone else's here without question or doubt. And your pics more than speak for themselves my friend. My wife loves this forum for two reasons. Nola and Huskers jokes and your photos. Keep them coming brother. We all are amazed by them.

Well as long as I keep your wife happy... LOL

No disrespect intended. Thank you again for the kind words. I continue to learn from those that have gone before, I'm only an egger for a little over 2 years at this point. Just trying to share what I can so the newbies behind me aren't so intimidated about trying new things. That's how I've learned so far...
  • hapster
    Options
    stemc33 said:

Your right @hapster‌ , you can always improve your pics. You should get right on that. Don't forget to improve your cooks too.

Wait a minute...wait until everybody jumps up to your league before you start working on improvements. Your making the rest of us look bad. :D

LOL... I'm already using a camera phone for all of my pics here. Should I make a pin hole cam and go with that? :))
  • stemc33
    stemc33 Posts: 3,567
    Options
    hapster said:

LOL... I'm already using a camera phone for all of my pics here. Should I make a pin hole cam and go with that? :))

I think most on the forum are using a camera phone. I think you got a camera phone that is pumped up on steroids.

Pinhole camera? Hmm. Good idea...A pinhole camera might level the playing field.
    Steven
    Mini Max with Woo stone combo, LBGE, iGrill 2, Plate Setter, 
    two cotton pot holders to handle PS
    Banner, Wyoming
  • hapster
    Options
    stemc33 said:

hapster said:

stemc33 said:

I think most on the forum are using a camera phone. I think you got a camera phone that is pumped up on steroids.

Pinhole camera? Hmm. Good idea...A pinhole camera might level the playing field.

Hahahaha I'm simply using a an iPhone 5S

Along with some Instagram filters and such...
  • johnmitchell
    johnmitchell Posts: 6,583
    Options
    I missed this cook last night as we were out...But man o man what an Awesome display..Always my first go to post..Thanks and have a great weekend..
    =D>
    Greensboro North Carolina
    When in doubt Accelerate....
  • TTC
    TTC Posts: 1,035
    Options
    Brilliant.
    XL BGE, Blackstone, Roccbox, Weber Gasser, Brown Water, Cigars --  Gallatin, TN

2001 Mastercraft Maristar 230 VRS

Ikon pass 

Colorado in the winter and the Lake in the Summer
  • hapster
    Options
    Too lazy to start a new thread

Cooked up some good dogs for a neighborhood party. Someone brought some NC blueberry moonshine...

Sue me

Ate a fresh plum while cooking them

imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    The marketing dept shot down the name "fire-dildo" and the guy that came up with looftlighter got a 10" raise.

@hapster - you're a freakin' grillin' machine man!   I ground up some beef and bacon and cooked 18 huge burgers, and home made buns for a FIFA soccer party today.  Came out frikkin' good, but didn't take pics so sadly it's just my word against the absence of pictures :)
    Options

The marketing dept shot down the name "fire-dildo" and the guy that came up with looftlighter got a 10" raise.

@hapster - you're a freakin' grillin' machine man!   I ground up some beef and bacon and cooked 18 huge burgers, and home made buns for a FIFA soccer party today.  Came out frikkin' good, but didn't take pics so sadly it's just my word against the absence of pictures :)

LOL... Thanks. I think you're good for it. The neighbors all know me as the egg guy. Kinda like it like that. Got so many "we gotta get together" statements this evening :))
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Hey, better than being known as "the cat lady".  We're one or two cats short of that.   Of course I would be the crazy cat guy.  Our neighbors pick up the slack in the abundance of misfit dog category.   So we're pretty balanced geographically.