Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big Green Egg in a Country Music Song

Bdubya
Bdubya Posts: 35
This song is pre-viewed here first, not even on my website yet. I promised that and here it is. The song is called "Summertime" and I hope you like it. This is a preview video only. The song will be released in May and a pro video a few weeks later. http://youtu.be/CLxK9tFbvEg BigCity www.bigcityrocks.com
Big City Brian Wright's debut album, "Honkytonkitis" is country to the core.  "It's real songs about real life the way country music was intended."  "Honkytonkitis" fill the shoes of country traditionalists while the rest of the genre strays barefoot."
If you're looking for the familiar sound of country music that hard core fans remember, be sure to find a copy @ Big City Brian Wright's debut album, "Honkytonkitis" is country to the core.  "It's real songs about real life the way country music was intended."  "Honkytonkitis" fill the shoes of country traditionalists while the rest of the genre strays barefoot."
If you're looking for the familiar sound of country music that hard core fans remember, be sure to find a copy @ www.bigcityrocks.com/store now!.

Pre-Sales AVAILABLE NOW on iTunes!

"HONKYTONKITIS" debuts 3/31/16
                     http://www.bigcityrocks.com/store

Thank y'all for listening,

Bdubya

Comments

• Gator_Man
    Gator_Man Posts: 138
    Like it I LOVE it thanks!!! Jupiter Jim

I'm from North Carolina summer and Okeechobee Florida winter.

I'm only hungry when I'm awake!

• Man, I love country music AND eggin'. That is so cool. Thanks for letting us see it first! That is awesome.
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Very cool- thanks for sharing!   What lake is that in the vid?  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Where are you from? If you guys ever make to to Conway Ar, I am so there. It's like A Kenny Chesney song! We could do a egg cook before and have a after party!
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    edited April 2014

Center Hill Lake in Silver Point, TN, is where we are docked. One half video will be shot there. If I make to AR, count on it! I said you guys would see it first. I'm really excited about the video. It will be pretty awesome, I think.
    Big City Brian Wright's debut album, "Honkytonkitis" is country to the core.  "It's real songs about real life the way country music was intended."  "Honkytonkitis" fill the shoes of country traditionalists while the rest of the genre strays barefoot."
    If you're looking for the familiar sound of country music that hard core fans remember, be sure to find a copy @ Big City Brian Wright's debut album, "Honkytonkitis" is country to the core.  "It's real songs about real life the way country music was intended."  "Honkytonkitis" fill the shoes of country traditionalists while the rest of the genre strays barefoot."
    If you're looking for the familiar sound of country music that hard core fans remember, be sure to find a copy @ www.bigcityrocks.com/store now!.

Pre-Sales AVAILABLE NOW on iTunes!

"HONKYTONKITIS" debuts 3/31/16
                         http://www.bigcityrocks.com/store

Thank y'all for listening,

Bdubya

• Can't wait to see it. Can I get it on iTunes or Spotify when it's released?
  • cortguitarman
    cortguitarman Posts: 2,061
    Awesome! Love some boating, grilling, skiing, and drinking. We have a place on the upper Chesapeake Bay in Maryland. Can't wait to get some warm temps and put the boat in!
    Mark Annville, PA
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Very cool! Doesn't get more American than good ole Country Music and BBQing on the egg. Thanks for sharing that :-)
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • How do I unlike something. I did not no it had such disgusting language. I thought it was a patriotic song. I do NOT like that. At all.
  • tulocay
    tulocay Posts: 1,737
    Love it. Thanks for sharing
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
  • NPHuskerFL
    @Conway_Twitty‌...simply click like again and that'll unlike it. :-)
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • @Conway_Twitty‌...simply click like again and that'll unlike it. :-)

thank you. I do not want to be associated with that kind of junk.
  • For the country music haters, the Egg makes an appearance at the 2:01 mark...
  • nolaegghead

How do I unlike something. I did not no it had such disgusting language. I thought it was a patriotic song. I do NOT like that. At all.
    I watched it and checked off all the "patriotic" boxes.  USDA certified patriotic.  Are you originally from another country and I'm just missing the context?
    I love America and Country Music. Here's a video I think says it all. Try to hold back the waterworks. I salute my fallen Brothers and Sisters! Mr. Lee Greenwood! I to this day get misty eyed hearing this classic. Not trying to go OT however, I feel as American as can be listening to Country and Classic Rock and of course egging. ;-). Enjoy this short video friends.
    Delta Honor Guard: http://youtu.be/c_VGxfmDmEo
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    How do I unlike something. I did not no it had such disgusting language. I thought it was a patriotic song. I do NOT like that. At all.
    I think the most effective way would be to pray about it. Get back to us with your results. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • nolaegghead

I think the most effective way would be to pray about it. Get back to us with your results. 
    I think that's part of reparative therapy, surprised it hasn't worked.
    Man, I love Fridays.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Isn't "not no" a double negative? Oh wait...I get it now

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Chris_Wang
    Chris_Wang Posts: 1,254
    Lake, Eggin, Country Music, and iMovie. Hashtag 'Merica.

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• How do I unlike something. I did not no it had such disgusting language. I thought it was a patriotic song. I do NOT like that. At all.
    I watched it and checked off all the "patriotic" boxes.  USDA certified patriotic.  Are you originally from another country and I'm just missing the context?

I am proudly born and raised right here in Conway AR. I don't appreciate you saying otherwise. This is the greatest country on earth and you are making fun of it with your stupid little cartoon songs.
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    Excellent fiddle lead.  I used to do Irish fiddle pretty well, but now it's concertina and I am so rusty with a bow I have a hard time doing a scale.  Loved the tune.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    edited April 2014

I am proudly born and raised right here in Conway AR. I don't appreciate you saying otherwise. This is the greatest country on earth and you are making fun of it with your stupid little cartoon songs.
    Every Soldier I know (I know more than you can imagine) knows every word to and loves that song. It is absolutely patriotic. 

You don't know what you are talking about. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Too many Walmart corollaries. Used to be all "Made in America" but now is just cheap Chinese plastic crap. 

And pink leisure suits.

Bom Bom Bom.
  • Hey Wilma works there and I get to use her discount.  Employee discount on Royal Oak lump!

Ba Dat Bum!

Flint, Michigan
  • NPHuskerFL
    edited April 2014
    @travisstrick‌... Yes you do know a lot of soldiers. OBW I'm glad you made it through the most recent terror attack. Sad occurrence. I'm ex USN. PROUDLY SERVED! And just for the record there is a reason for the saying "That guy (or gal) curses and drinks like a sailor". FYI @Conway_Twitty‌ That doesn't mean the song posted by @Big_Green_NOLA‌ is any less patriotic. And not to mention I'm pretty sure he didn't post it with the intention of "offending" folks.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • nolaegghead
    Some of those that trumpet the loudest about their patriotism are quick to threaten or try to "secdee" (sic) for the most un-American reasons.  This was in Oklahoma and it was because the TV series Cosmos was perceived as "anti-christian" (purportedly because "astro-physics" doesn't fit in with whatever they believe).  How patriotic is that?   I guess everyone has an agenda. 

http://topekasnews.com/oklahoma-protesters-threaten-secdee-union-neil-degrasse-tysons-cosmos-cancelled/

ballot issue election cosmos formally removed oklahoma based television networks
    edited April 2014
    @nolaegghead‌...edit: for some reason I was edited. So yeah agree. I have Christian beliefs and strong conviction in these beliefs but, I also respect the beliefs of others. And science is science it doesn't affect my beliefs. But, just because someone disagrees doesn't mean they need to get their panties in a knot and cry and protest. But, again to each their own I guess.
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
  • nolaegghead
    @nolaegghead‌...yep pretty much sums it up.
    Hahaha...this reminds me of the OT forum.  These people could just change the channel like people here can just look at something else.  Zero tolerance.  That never seems to work out like it's supposed to....