Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Question on Pics..

I have pics to post, but they are WAY too big when I hit preview.  What do I need to do to scale them down?

Comments

• SGHSGH Posts: 24,013
    Ask for @cazzy or @hapster advice. They are the resident camera and computer gurus. Wish i could help brother. They can i assure you.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,445
    What size are they, the dimensions? What are you taking them with and do you have an editing program?
  • fr8dogfr8dog Posts: 15
    Here's what I have.  From shutterfly.  How do I size it down?
    They look perfect on my end. No need to size down unless @hapster tells you other wise. Again they look perfect on this end.

Status- Standing by.

Arsenal-Just a small wore out and broken down Weber kettle. No other means to cook at all.
    The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 
  • fr8dogfr8dog Posts: 15
    Shoot.  Nevermind.  It came out right.  On the preview it was friggin huge.
    Delete the little one at the bottom, but that looks just right...
    Oh... That's a nice looking cook right there as well.
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,983
    Take smaller pictures or use a smaller camera. ...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,983
    Lols jk broski. .. =))
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    hapster said:
    Oh... That's a nice looking cook right there as well.
    Agree 100 percent. Well done sir!!!!

Status- Standing by.