Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

What are you drinking....now?

Comments

• YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 5,900
    Taft's Ale House Gavel Banger IPA
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• JohnInCarolinaJohnInCarolina Posts: 12,312
    Bulleit 10, neat.
    "If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots." - NdGT

"The truth is, these are not very bright guys, and things got out of hand." - DT

• DMWDMW Posts: 13,220
    Just opened this

And poured a nightcap.
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 17,621
    @DMW I thought you were into brown not blonde water... enjoy.
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
    Had a margarita with dinner last night at our favorite Mexican joint. It was delish after a long day of beginning to clean the garage out.
    Steve 

• AcnAcn Posts: 2,676

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• LeopoldstochLeopoldstoch Posts: 302

Hoping the cavs are able to keep this finals series going!
  • EoinEoin Posts: 1,851
    Torcolata grappa. Very nice.

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 17,621
    @Eoin - that's gotta be some good stuff.  My experiences with grappa in Europe several decades ago over an extended period of time never resulted in the word "nice".  Of course, at the point in life I was heavily into Sambuca as the digestivo.  Continue to enjoy.
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • bucky925bucky925 Posts: 1,088
    I'm just slumming out a thunder storm with Ezara Brooks.   I usually poor it into a "Angels Envy" bottle when I have non bouborn people over for a game or movie.  They think it's great!   rofl
    Live fast. die young, and leave a well marbled corps. 
    lousubcap said:
    @Eoin - that's gotta be some good stuff.  My experiences with grappa in Europe several decades ago over an extended period of time never resulted in the word "nice".  Of course, at the point in life I was heavily into Sambuca as the digestivo.  Continue to enjoy.
    @lousubcap I like grappa, but you have to be careful. This one is 47%. One of my Italian suppliers / freinds is a bit of a wine / grappa expert and sends me a care package (pallet) at Christmas. This is from him.
  • DoubleEggerDoubleEgger Posts: 12,931
    He didn't sniff it first to make sure it was beer.  Fatal error.
  • AcnAcn Posts: 2,676
    Happy National Bourbon Day everyone!

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• da87da87 Posts: 638
    Lovin the lowball

Doug
    Wayne, PA
    LBGE, Weber Kettle (gifted to my sister), Weber Gasser

"Two things are infinite:  the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"   Albert Einstein
  • saluki2007saluki2007 Posts: 3,881
    A little treat I brought back from Japan. It's not the Yamazaki 12 I was drinking over there, but it will work. 

Large and Small BGE
    Morton, IL

Water. Fasting blood work in the morning, so no nightcap for me tonight.
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - 18.5" WSM - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE - Akron Jr - BS SS36" Griddle
  • DFWDFW Posts: 44
    Jumping in for the first time, but having a Woodford.  I need it too... arguing my case to have my property taxes lowered tomorrow.  Chances are good I'm told to piss off...and I'll get to comment on this one again tomorrow.  Doubles all around tomorrow....
    Arlington, TX
  • pgar171pgar171 Posts: 9
    Patron Reposado and club soda with some salt.  great for a hot evening like tonight.  
    Danish bottle conditioned "New York Lager". No idea where the NY comes from, but it's OK to drink.

• TN_Sister_StateTN_Sister_State Posts: 1,130
    I know I know I posted this earlier in the wrong thread but it deserves this one. A co-worker dropped this in my lap so I had to crack it tonight. Bourbon is meant to be enjoyed. He said he's had it ten years or so. Google says 6-7 years. Cheers!

Franklin, Tn
    LBGE - Cast Iron Grate - Flameboss 300 - BGEtisserie

• DobieDobie Posts: 2,490
    Not playing well with others in Jacksonville FL
    Me and the wife had dinner at 50 West Brewing.  My favorite place locally.  They had a really good Gose on and I had.  Also enjoyed a Tastee Whip ICA as well.  Absolutely love that place.
    Steve 

• TN_Sister_StateTN_Sister_State Posts: 1,130
    Franklin, Tn
    LBGE - Cast Iron Grate - Flameboss 300 - BGEtisserie

Prairie Bomb imperial stout on tap
  • Bourbon slushee to cool off!
  • da87da87 Posts: 638
    Hot and humid, so my daughter made me a mule in the lowball. Have to love Father's Day!

Doug
    Wayne, PA
    LBGE, Weber Kettle (gifted to my sister), Weber Gasser

"Two things are infinite:  the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"   Albert Einstein
    Working on making this bottle not weigh as much as it did before:

Morgantown, PA

Really wild how much this mead taste like a pb&j sandwich.
  • LitLit Posts: 7,050
    Dobie said:
    Any good? Almost grabbed this a couple times