Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

This is a Big Deal for Me...

Parallel
Parallel Posts: 433
edited July 2013 in Off Topic
In just a few weeks I'll begin teaching Aveva Plant Design Management System Piping & Equipment Modeling v12.1. As far as I know my courses will be one of only five locations in all of North America in which one can obtain this training. This is kind of a big deal for me, particularly when industry professionals in the area brought this opportunity to me versus me pursuing it. It won't be long before I'll resign my position as Drafting & Design Instructor and return to industry to get back to designing, but still teaching PDMS as an adjunct professor two nights a week. With these credentials under my belt my future is bright... and it's incredibly humbling to think about how this pretty much just fell into my lap. I've been so blessed in the last decade or so that I've taken to quoting Dave Ramsey when asked how I'm doing; "better than I deserve"... ain't it the truth.

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.

Comments