Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hi Mountain Seasonings

Options
Have anyone out there used the Hi Mountain Seasonings packs at http://www.himtnjerky.com .  

The location in Canada where I currently live the only place where I can find pre-made rubs and sausage kits are at a retail store called Princess Auto.  Which is 1 hour away in either direction and is worth the drive.  I haven't tried them before nor heard of them, but for $19.99 a kit why not.

I'll take some pictures and fwd on some of my reviews.

Rz
A child can ask questions a wise man can't answer!!!
Canada
Large @ Small BGE 

Comments

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    I've seen these at my local PA but not paid much attention. High Mountain is from Wyoming. Might have to give some a try...

For the US guys, Princess Auto is kinda like Harbor Freight on steroids...
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    What is up with you Canadians and your tire/auto stores? You have 1/8 the amount of cars and 10x the amount of giant auto chain stores as your neighbour to the south.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX