Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

So we've done "What's your favorite music to Egg by?" Now time for the flipside.

Options
2»

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Breaking news:  I read on Rolling Stone just now that Barenaked Ladies are releasing a new single called "Cen-Tex the D-Bag American Scum"
    Options
    SaltySam said:

Ke$ha
    Techno
    Dubstep, though Im not sure that is a music genre
    Of Monsters and Men
    Kanye West

Whoa. Don't like monsters and men? It's like I don't even know you
    Boom
  • SaltySam
    SaltySam Posts: 887
    Options

Looking back at my list, it is unfair to lump them in with Ke$ha and other over-produced nonsense.  They are quality musicians, who sing and likely write their own songs.  It's just that I'm a fan of XM radio channels 28 and 36 (The Spectrum and Alt Nation).  They play Of Monsters and Men about every fourth song.  As soon as I hear them come on the radio I immediately turn it.  Just tired of it!

I feel the same way about tequila.  One crazy night in San Antonio about 10 years ago ruined that drink for me.  Forever. 

LBGE since June 2012

Omaha, NE

• YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    SaltySam said:
    I feel the same way about tequila.  One crazy night in San Antonio about 10 years ago ruined that drink for me.  Forever. 

Pro's play hurt!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Breaking news:  I read on Rolling Stone just now that Barenaked Ladies are releasing a new single called "Cen-Tex the D-Bag American Scum"
    CBC just announced that Guess Who complete, with BTO are doing a remake of American Woman. It will be American D!ckhead

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    SaltySam said:

Looking back at my list, it is unfair to lump them in with Ke$ha and other over-produced nonsense.  They are quality musicians, who sing and likely write their own songs.  It's just that I'm a fan of XM radio channels 28 and 36 (The Spectrum and Alt Nation).  They play Of Monsters and Men about every fourth song.  As soon as I hear them come on the radio I immediately turn it.  Just tired of it!

I'm adding Mumford and Sons to this list. I also hate Of Monsters and Men. Enough already.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,961
    edited June 2013
    Options

And it will be quirky with a peppy beat with rhymes worthy of an English Major
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • michigan_jason
    michigan_jason Posts: 1,346
    Options
    CT has an obviously glaring omission that confirms A LOT about things.

CT is a Belieber.

My initials. I knew he loved me!

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    edited June 2013
    Options
    And it will be quirky with a peppy beat with rhymes worthy of an English Major

And how could we let this thread go down without a tribute to the Classic Canadian artist Nash the Slash

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=fm+phasors+on+stun&docid=4862947720757601&mid=75668B03147D6716844D75668B03147D6716844D&view=detail&FORM=VIRE5

Steve 

Caledon, ON