Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pizza Night

Starts like this!! image Now to the Pizza image Chose flour tortillas for the dough. 425 raised indirect 4 min and turn 4 more min image
Clanton, Al LBGE
image.jpg 852.6K
image.jpg 754.2K
image.jpg 910.4K
image.jpg 910.4K
·

Comments

• ChubbsChubbs Posts: 5,227
    Looks great. Nice easy, quick, and tasty.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
    ·
  • nashbamanashbama Posts: 102
    I like the tortilla idea. Just regular pizza sauce?
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,920
    No muss, no fuss pizzas. Super simple. Did you get the crust cracker crunchy?

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • I did. They were very crunchy. I used PS legs up, grid, 2 bricks then The stone. They were really good. It's just regular ragu pizza sauce. Gave me a great idea to do Mexican pizzas like Taco Smell, I mean Bell. Gonna try that sometime.
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,945
    Strong work there. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • Looks like a great place to start and to finish!!!!!!!
    Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
    ·
  • Oh I did. Need not worry!!! 8-}
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
  • Easy breezy, looks good, I'm liking the Taco Pizza idea
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • I have become a fan of Yuengling.  Their light beer's the only light beer I'll drink (well, besides Sam Adams, but that stuff's too expensive for light beer).  
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,291
    I have become a fan of Yuengling.  Their light beer's the only light beer I'll drink (well, besides Sam Adams, but that stuff's too expensive for light beer).  
    Agreed. Yuengling is the only "mainstream" beer I'll drink. Everything else is craft/micro.
    ·
  • I love the stuff.
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·