Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Forum Drama Club?

Comments

• Jeffersonian
    Jeffersonian Posts: 4,244
    Dang it, now you went and looked. Go wash your eyeballs in bleach.
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    You wouldn't be impressed.
  • Jeffersonian
    Rod, today has been a revealing day.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Is that first hand information or did you hear it from someone? :whistle:

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• AlaskanC
    AlaskanC Posts: 1,346
    I don't want to know how you know that, but I will take your word for it.
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    I'm just trying to crank my post count up so maybe people will listen to me.
  • Jeffersonian
    It's the Chiefs logo, buddy.

BTW, I just had a trip to the Panama Canal cancelled at the last minute. I was hoping to pick up a Cuban or two there, but no such luck now :(
  • you want guatemalans, anyway. they work harder
  • september 9th, sailor. september 9th :whistle:
  • Jeffersonian
    True, but they don't play baseball well and they stink to high heaven when you light them.
  • everything leads back to the dryer vent photo, doesn't it? :laugh: :blink:
  • Cecil
    Cecil Posts: 771
    I did not say that trolls always a bad thing
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    Only three.. Why you pompous rooster loving hippy!! I ought to come up there and whup some sense into you..

All you ever post are pictures of your garden.. Let's see some food.. You know like some smoked breast of capon..

You think just because TJV named his tool after you, you are all knowing.. BAH!!!

.o0(wonder how many that got.. might get a stike bonus for the tool comment)
  • Celtic Wolf
    Celtic Wolf Posts: 9,773
    You would be correct..
  • WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Hey MAC.... old timer!

I arrived on the tail end of all that mess and don't miss the mayhem at all. Haven't seen the like until just recently... which is just plain bad for everyone. Hopefully we have turned a corner.

Good to see you around!

john
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    What more could you ask for?
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    blind99 said:
    @bgebrent has now read the ENTIRE forum. Damned overachiever!
    Not really but this is a classic.  The forum has been uninspired for a while.  Just trying to breathe in a little life my friend.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,864
    I'm kind of disappointed I didn't think to register here with the handle of "Unknown".  Or I guess it would have to be "The Other Unknown".  

Wasted talent...
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    I'm kind of disappointed I didn't think to register here with the handle of "Unknown".  Or I guess it would have to be "The Other Unknown".  

Wasted talent...
    You're a scientist. Your job is to eliminate unknowns. That would be suicide!
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,864
    blind99 said:

Wasted talent...
    You're a scientist. Your job is to eliminate unknowns. That would be suicide!
    Ha!
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • saluki2007
    saluki2007 Posts: 6,354
    Large and Small BGE
    Central, IL

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,794
    I thought we were going to get together and put on a play.

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,602
    That's pretty damn funny.  I didn't realize the age on this when I started reading it.
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,323
    "Humphrey Chimpden Earwicker" 

LOL.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    It could get really rowdy if politics, religion, guns, alcohol and sushi could be tossed into the fray with complete abandon, or would these be off-limits?  And what about censorship of naughty words and alternative facts?  And don't forget colloquial expressions that often adds an element of 'color' to any verbal exchange.  Oh, and should the 'Drama Club Sargent of Arms' have 'ZAP' authority to remove words, sentences, images, entire threads, when deemed to have crossed the line?  Lots to think about, but I'll leave that up to you.  I'll just watch from a distance. 

Spring "Half Right About Everything" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA

• Wardster
    Wardster Posts: 1,006
    Wow.  Lil trip down memory lane.....
    Apollo Beach, FL
  • GrillSgt
    GrillSgt Posts: 2,507
    I'll give you drama. Leave the salt out of the water while boiling your ribs. 
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,657
    woodoggies, a man ahead of the times

discription of a liberal snowflake =)=)=)

~With every post, regardless of topic, the drama club member would attempt to steer attention back to himself while highlighting his infinite talents and boundless ego.

~The drama persona would easily take offense and respond with self-righteous fury..... think classical Shakespearean theater.

~Infighting .... very important... nothing physical... but **** slaps would be okey-doke .

~Beating a dead horse at every opportunity... with a dash of histrionics.... drama is the key word here.

~Strive for petty discourse and splitting of hairs to the nth degree over the minutiae of nothing.... this should be a cinch and drive the forum wild.

~Toss in a trifle of mean-spiritedness and name calling.... no need to go overboard, though... a little will go a long way and will likely leave a lasting impression..... more would probably do permanent damage.

~Blow most topics out of proportion and demonize those who disagree with your opinion... in character, your opinion will always be correct....

~The drama club character will lose himself in the infallible belief that he will, sure as Gibraltar, convince the other party of his argument by always posting The Final Word.

~Never ever, ever apologize.... can't stress it enough..... strike that word from your vocabulary... unless an apology is required from another forum character..... it only shows weakness and isn't nearly as dramatic as trashing others to distract from one's perceived faux pas.... perceived because a drama character would never make a mistake... the only mistake would be the others mistaken belief that your character did.
    (Last resort..... if your persona absolutely feels a need to apologize, in the name of theater, qualify it with a disclaimer.... i.e. "I'm sorry, but......")

~ Reacting!!!!.... ALWAYS react first..... knee jerk or otherwise.... very important.... thinking before posting simply isn't entertainment.....

~Ballyhoo arrogant, holier than thou nonesensicals and then kindly bestow them like little gifts to those who weren't aware they needed the priceless kernels of hooey in the first place..... you know, a Jekyll and Hyde tragicomedy kinda thing.

Lastly and probably most importantly.....

~Treat people on the forum in a manner that you would never dream of treating people in the real world.... unless you choose, at your peril, to stay in character in the real world.... but that's not recommended.

~Utterly losing sight, or choosing to ignore, the reasons why people come to this forum in the first place....

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it