Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

IN REMEMBRANCE OF CAR WASH MIKE

Options
167891012»

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,893
    Options
    Sunday night I had posted this on the board, but not under this thread so to make it count this is a repeater!

In memory of Kaleigh and Mike:
    IMG_1537.jpg

For some reason my egg egg wanted to cruise at 250 today no matter what so on that basis I missed the CWM mark. Just the same they were DELICIOUS!!!

Just a reminder for those of you like us who also thought a memorial contribution to the wonderful folks who provided the horse riding experiences that Kaleigh and other children like her enjoyed please join Pat and I with a memorial donation. Their address is:

Star Time Riders
    18315 South Wilmoth Road
    Pleasant Hill, MO 64080
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • lowercasebill
    lowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    Options
    thanks for posting but rest assured i found you sunday night and you have already been counted . i kept a written tally with names and amt.... and you are on it [my tally] right between smokin parrot head and RTD.

bill
  • fieroguy
    fieroguy Posts: 777
    Options
    Almost don't know where to start...

I envy those of you who personally knew Mike, but in many ways I felt I knew him (as well as many of you who I have not actually met) through this family of Eggers. And a wonderful family it is.

I have followed Mike's very helpful comments to many of our posts and greatly appreciate his willingness to guide us along the way, especially how graciously he welcomed newbies.

I don't normally do baby-backs, have NEVER spritzed, and have NEVER used mustard. This time I did, and this rack turned out great. Thanks, Mike.

On the Egg:
    CWM01.jpg

Plated:
    CWM01.jpg

Again, thanks Mike. RIP
  • fieroguy
    fieroguy Posts: 777
    Options
    Sorry 'bout dat.

Plated:
    CWM02.jpg
  • cwmsis
    cwmsis Posts: 16
    Options
    Rebecca,
    This is so nice, I had to come back and take a look again. Love this :)
  • ArvadaMan
    ArvadaMan Posts: 260
    Options
    Looks like it was taken at a Denver eggfest.

There is a picture of CWM at 2009 Denver Eggfest
    posted in this thread.

Denver Eggfest Pic Thread
  • deepsouth
    deepsouth Posts: 1,796
    Options
    can this thread get stickied in off topic instead of off the board in here?
  • deepsouth
    deepsouth Posts: 1,796
    Options
    so, most people won't see this because they don't change the number of days to 30. i don't either, but i did for this thread.

can we get this stickied in off topic at least?

thanks in advance.