Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Handle names????????

BajaTomBajaTom Posts: 1,269
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We need to find out why everyone choose their Handle for this forum. I use to own some Baja Fresh Mexican Grills in Indy and Dayton. BajaTom
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,113
    Nothing to do with the mouse. Just my name.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    This has come up before,but I'll jump in :) I'm an electrician,but not very good at it,hence "Sparky" :whistle: :lol: :ohmy: :laugh: The little canukian(Steven)made me do it :laugh: :silly: :P
    ·
  • CBBQCBBQ Posts: 610
    I own Custom BBQ & Foods. Thus CBBQ.
    ·
  • I'm Matt and I'm in South Carolina.
    ·
  • MeatMeat Posts: 233
    The family loves meat, doesn't matter what kind. I'm Meat and the wife is MeatEater. ;)
    ·
  • Mine should be obvious. :P

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • troutmantroutman Posts: 498
    I like catching them and then gently releasing them so somebody else can catch them again.

Trout only live in pretty places, so there you go.
    ·
  • RobinsRobins Posts: 131
    I just used my last name.
    ·
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    It's been done, recently.
    ·
  • Woody69Woody69 Posts: 360
    "Woody", my nickname (name is John Wood) was already taken, so I added my year of birth.
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    :whistle:
    Mine is self explanatory. :woohoo:

Cheers,
    Bordello
    ·
  • BuxwheatBuxwheat Posts: 727
    I live in Alpharetta and drove an Alfa Romeo. Used the AOL screen name "Alphalfa" for a long time but had to re-register when I lost the password so I went for another Little Rascals character. Buckwheat was taken so "Buxwheat" was a variant.
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    need I say more
    ·
  • WokOnMediumWokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Back when I was in college I spent a summer working at Adventureland and living at my best friend's parents house. One night, they were getting ready to go out for dinner and my friend and I were planning a little stir fry experiment. I did some stir fry as part of a 4-H project in grade school, but couldn't remember the particulars, so we asked her Mom for directions.

She said you start out with the wok on high. Add oil, when the oil gets hot add the meat. When the meat is done, turn the wok on medium....add the vegetables....

While she was giving instruction, her husband was clowning around. Dancing and singing her instructions, echoing everything she was trying to tell us. So when she told us to turn the wok on medium, he sang it...wish I could do it justice but can't in type. It was funny, he looks too old and mature to be doing what he was doing.

Ever since that day I randomly sing to myself in my head. No one else has ever used it as a handle or an email, so it works for me, and makes my friend and her parents crack up. I even have one of those chefs holding a chalkboard in my kitchen, I've painted Wok On Medium on it. Good conversation piece, fun story and a way of saying time to drink and have fun!
    ·
  • bobbybbobbyb Posts: 1,349
    My name is Bob Bullard. Pretty imaginative, eh?
    ·
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    I'm a retired riverboat captain so it's just who I am. :cheer: :cheer:
    Capt Frank
    ·
  • Susan Elaine = Susan Egglaine
    ·
  • Ten minutes before I signed up I had watch trogdor on Youtube.
    ·
  • GunnarGunnar Posts: 2,010
    It's the brand of Road Bike I ride.
    ·
  • Self Explainatory!!!
    ·
  • Pretty obvious, I'm a wheat farmer.
    ·
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511
    :ohmy: :P :laugh: :woohoo:
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    In the early days of AOL I needed a screen name and wanted my initials in it. By adding AZ, where I live, I was able to be accepted. I've used it on every forum since. -RP
    ·
  • Mine is from triathlons: SWIm BIke RUN

I used to train hard and heavy for them but these days I just do martial arts, some cycling, and running to stay in shape.
    ·
  • Last name Miles, add an S in front thus Smiles. A mile between the esses, thus Milesofsmiles. Has to be the longest name in the dictionary. Plus a smile is a good thing. :) :) :)From Ronnie
    ·
  • My name is Ross and I live in Ventura,Ca.

Ross
    ·
  • Then I guess mine should be Dreanap --- DRink EAt NAP.
    :laugh:

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
    I just don't have a very creative mind so--TNmike
    ·
  • WoodbutcherWoodbutcher Posts: 1,004
    I have a small woodshop in my basement and I'm not that good at it but I keep trying. :( Woodbutcher is easier to type than sawdustmaker. :laugh:
    ·
  • I went to Florida and wife went to Alabama
    ·