Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

For a good cause

Options
I have a friend who is building a large care package to send to troops that are deployed around the world. Alan (My Friend) lost his son in combat in Baghdad in 2007 and started the Unsung Hero Fund in his son's name. The foundation has shipped over 13 tons of care items all over the world since 2007. They are currently in need of video game consoles and games to complete their next shipment and I told Alan I would help with this effort. 

So- anyone who can help please contact me or just click the link below to donate cash so we can buy some consoles and games for them. Alan is looking for anyone who can donate consoles and/or games (or a little cash so we can pool it together and buy them) or anyone who can sell them at a discounted rate so he can get more for the money. I don't have any access to those things so I donated some cash. I figure if we can pool some smaller cash donations we should be able to build enough to buy a few consoles and some games. Anything will help and 100% goes to the foundation. 

Below is the link to the foundation.You can read about their mission and donate there as well.  If you are donating cash, just do it directly at the site. If you have some games or consoles to donate, or any other things you think would help, just message me and I'll ask Alan how to handle that. Feel free to pass it along to anyone you think may want to help. 

Thanks

Tex

https://unsungherofund.org/

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX

Comments