Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Done

Options

Comments

• tikigriller
    tikigriller Posts: 1,389
    Options
    Well no matter what, you sure know you are loved!!
    Just bought an Egg?  Here is what you get to look forward to now:

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    edited November 2016
    Options
    https://www.change.org

Someone needs to do something about this oppression!!!  Who will be the brave soul to start an anti-buffalo petition?? =)
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    @NPHuskerFL , I want to say I enjoy your many contributions here.  I was distressed during your recent health scare and prayed for the Good Lord to restore your health.  I am grateful that he has!
    That being said, this forum is owned by BGE who is a competitor in the table market to the company who's contest you sought to advertise here.  I don't have a MBA, but it seems to me the Buffalo acted reasonably.     
    Flint, Michigan
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    edited November 2016
    Options
    My Smokeware 25% off sale post got tanked as well.lol
    Never thought it was in poor taste to post it at the time but I understand.
    Oh well...Dont give up on us because of forum censorship.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Dobie said:
    Oh, how do we need Blake photoshopped into this pic.  Someone..........
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    Dobie said:
    @tarheelmatt
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    YEMTrey said:
    Dobie said:
    @tarheelmatt
    @tarheelmatt, as much of a piece of Love, he is,  he cannot bring back brother 
    @Husker.. Blake, hoping you stay ****!
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • tikigriller
    Options
    So here is what I think it is. If we are discussing products, it is allowed. They can't stop our opinions. However, any links that take people directly to sites that sell competitive products will be removed. 

BGE does not sell meat, so SRF good. 25% off Smokeware items that BGE sells competitively....no bueno. 

Only a matter of time before the Black Friday thread gets shot down as well I imagine. 

Plate Setter, FlameBoss 200, Spider, PSWOO-CI, Additional Rig Shelf for dome cooking, Thermapen, iGrill2, Cast Iron, Blackstone, Cooking Accessories for the Blackstone, Cover for the Egg and the Blackstone, shopping for Rub like a fine wine or IPA, and a new fascination with lump and what brand is the best-all to be debated every Friday Night.  Next desires-Joetisceriie, Adjustable Rig, Grillmates, table and more eggs

Livermore, California
  • bgebrent
    Options
    #Fulk ordinary!   Blake is extraordinary.  He's also my friend.  It's time to make a statement.  
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    can I like more than once?
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    I promised myself . .... remember, Love trumps hate.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    No hate from me, just some ribbing. It's how I show love.  
    ------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,365
    Options
    @tarheelmatt you da man!
     =) 
    Jacksonville FL
  • tikigriller
    Options
    I had been on other forums that simply locked threads. They would even tell you why it was locked. Thread slides to back pages within hours on a forum as active as this. 

Livermore, California
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Outdoorkitchenequip.com. Sink that!
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    No hate from me, just some ribbing. It's how I show love.  
    I know :)  wasn't aimed at anyone here.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    I had been on other forums that simply locked threads. They would even tell you why it was locked. Thread slides to back pages within hours on a forum as active as this. 

that's what they normally do here too. 
  • tikigriller
    Options
    I bet even the buffalo doesn't want to do it. I can see it now as he gets ready to kill a thread, knowing right before clicking, that he is about to get a backlash for the action he is required to do!

Livermore, California
  • jabam
    jabam Posts: 1,829
    Options

PS - I also understand our alien overlord, the buffalo's position, since BGE sells some tables...a person who wins a table isn't gonna buy a table...

They must sell trucks too....they sunk my truck thread and I was just asking for advice, and got sunk. 
    Central Valley CA     One large egg One chocolate lab "Halle" two chiuahuas "Skittles and PeeWee"
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    Options
    Curious why this thread hasn't been sunk... and where the hell is nola???
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,396
    Options
    @tikigriller -   given the BGE dome thermo being the default convention for temps, two actions that get used exclusively by the buffalo and labeled by the forum elders; "buffaloed" and "sunk". 'Buffaloed" means you have been totally hammered and there is no evidence of the thread existence; "sunk" is quite short of the full up execution, the thread is allowed to slowly sink into the abyss and if you have somehow marked it, it can be resurrected and linked into a thread.  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    I dunno but I bet somewhere, deep on the interweb, someone on a steampunk bike forum is getting an earful :)

I'm sure he's fine
  • johnkitchens
    Options
    jabam said:

PS - I also understand our alien overlord, the buffalo's position, since BGE sells some tables...a person who wins a table isn't gonna buy a table...

They must sell trucks too....they sunk my truck thread and I was just asking for advice, and got sunk. 
    My question about burglar alarms got nuked. The buffalo isn't into home security. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Come on, you know you want to post it.  Best photoshop work ever.
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Jeremiah said:
    lousubcap said:
    @tikigriller -   given the BGE dome thermo being the default convention for temps, two actions that get used exclusively by the buffalo and labeled by the forum elders; "buffaloed" and "sunk". 'Buffaloed" means you have been totally hammered and there is no evidence of the thread existence; "sunk" is quite short of the full up execution, the thread is allowed to slowly sink into the abyss and if you have somehow marked it, it can be resurrected and linked into a thread.  FWIW-
    Jeremiah said:
    I dunno but I bet somewhere, deep on the interweb, someone on a steampunk bike forum is getting an earful :)

I'm sure he's fine
    jabam said:

My question about burglar alarms got nuked. The buffalo isn't into home security. 
    Legume said:
    Come on, you know you want to post it.  Best photoshop work ever.
    Pile on mine please.  Half a chance if we get numbers.
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    My iPhone 7 thread was sunk. I didn't get it, even after re-reading the forum rules. Hope you stay and hope seeing the outpouring of those above that would miss you here gets you reconsidering 
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Hans61 said:
    My iPhone 7 thread was sunk. I didn't get it, even after re-reading the forum rules. Hope you stay and hope seeing the outpouring of those above that would miss you here gets you reconsidering 
    Well, this one's easy to solve.  BGE has been developing a phone for several years now.  Close to launch, will be only phone made out of ceramic. Screen doesn't crack when you drop it, the body does.  It's ok, great warranty.
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Legume said:
    Hans61 said:
    Well, this one's easy to solve.  BGE has been developing a phone for several years now.  Close to launch, will be only phone made out of ceramic. Screen doesn't crack when you drop it, the body does.  It's ok, great warranty.
    LOL!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf