Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How?

Options
How can a voter truly say they are "undecided" at this point in the election?
The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    i think it says volumes when someone is happy with their pick in this election. dont know how the rest of the country is but looking around theres still hardly any support signs on anyones lawn around here, hardly a bumper sticker
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    I remain undecided. I am a heavy lean towards not voting.....but may come around at the last minute. =)
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,306
    Options
    Happy, no. Decided, yes.
  • fishlessman
    Options
    and then there is the why is everyone voting early, theres still time for the really bad stuff to come out :D
    fukahwee maine

• RajunCajun
    RajunCajun Posts: 1,035
    Options
    Ummm.........Fire is a definite death.  Chemical burns?  I can possibly survive chemical burns and live somewhat of a productive life.  I'll take my chances with the chemical burns option for $100.  Man, I  love America!!  :)
    The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
    Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    I'm undecided between a meteor, and moving out of the country. I hear Russia has great Birch lump, however, I think it would be hard to beat, the pure cherry lump available in France, the wine is better, too. I remain undecided.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    edited October 2016
    Options

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • RajunCajun
    Options
    Please don't misunderstand me, I have full respect for all, including the right to vote for the candidate of his/her choice.  It's part of the freedom we have in America.  My only point is that the two candidates are sooooo very different in terms of platforms that it is tough for me to understand the undecided status with just two weeks left before the election.  But as I had hoped for, my fellow eggheads have proven to me that there is truly a group of "undecided" voters.  At least I've not heard that either of the candidates plan to increase tax rates for BGE owners.  :) 
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    Options
    Agreed!  But, a 9ers hat? :sick::lol:

LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    http://www.snopes.com/michael-moore-endorsed-donald-trump/

I understand why he cannot publicly endorse Trump but the automobile industry is a very important issue to Michael Moore I think I heard something in that speech that he didn't want to let out 
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • YukonRon
    Options
    Just think, if the Affordable Health Care Act, would have given him his needs for percoset, he still might be a thread for the Democratic tapestry, of absolute and total BS. MM's decision to vote for Trump, guarantees Republican BS. It is all Brussel sprouts.
    The Meteor is gaining for me.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • fishlessman
    Options
    whats everyone cooking for the post election recreational rage party =)
    fukahwee maine

• Acn
    Acn Posts: 4,424
    Options
    YukonRon said:
    Just think, if the Affordable Health Care Act, would have given him his needs for percoset, he still might be a thread for the Democratic tapestry, of absolute and total BS. MM's decision to vote for Trump, guarantees Republican BS. It is all Brussel sprouts.
    The Meteor is gaining for me.
    Ron, you're not the only one who supports this:

LBGE

Pikesville, MD

• YukonRon
    Options
    whats everyone cooking for the post election recreational rage party =)
    Brisket. Pecan smoked.

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • Roebuck
    Roebuck Posts: 45
    Options
    Yup - 
    gm.JPG 53.6K
    Birmingham, Ala.
  • smokeyw
    smokeyw Posts: 367
    Options
    What I don't understand is someone NOT VOTING. I feel it is our duty as citizens to vote for someone. Vote either the suspected idiot, or the known idiot (and criminal).
  • northGAcock
    edited October 2016
    Options
    smokeyw said:
    What I don't understand is someone NOT VOTING. I feel it is our duty as citizens to vote for someone. Vote either the suspected idiot, or the known idiot (and criminal).
    To vote, you have to make a decision which one is better aligned with your personal beliefs and issues facing the country. I am not aligned with either. Might still vote for president....might not. I will vote for other offices both local and state.

• fishlessman
    Options
    smokeyw said:
    To vote, you have to make a decision which one is better aligned with your personal beliefs and issues facing the country. I am not aligned with either. Might still vote for president....might not. I will vote for other offices both local and state.
    theres also the supreme court judges that will be picked down the road, im betting some are looking past the candidates cause thats at stake as well though i dont trust either with those decisions
    fukahwee maine

• smokeyw
    smokeyw Posts: 367
    Options
    smokeyw said:

It is unfortunate, but in recent years I often find myself voting against someone, rather than for someone. It is just how the cards have been dealt to me.
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    smokeyw said:

It is unfortunate, but in recent years I often find myself voting against someone, rather than for someone. It is just how the cards have been dealt to me.
    I think this is true in many countries, not just the US and Canada. It would be nice if there was a choice of "None of the Above", but seeing as politicians make the rules, we all just have to pick the one we despise the least. Ain't democracy fun?
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • DaveRichardson
    Options
    *Prank Call* 
    Hello...

Yes, is your refrigerator running?

Yes.

Good, I'm voting for it!

*click*

LBGE #19 from North GA Eggfest, 2014

Stockbridge, GA - just south of Atlanta where we are covered up in Zombies!  #TheWalkingDead films practically next door!

• northGAcock
    Options
    Our new motto....."In doubt we trust". Very sad actually.

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,406
    Options
    With this choice as @fishlessman noted, there isn't much traction.  There isn't any enthusiasm for this clown show and that's not gonna change down the stretch.  So any polling will likely reflect "undecided" as no-one wants to publicly claim ownership. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • RajunCajun
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    With this choice as @fishlessman noted, there isn't much traction.  There isn't any enthusiasm for this clown show and that's not gonna change down the stretch.  So any polling will likely reflect "undecided" as no-one wants to publicly claim ownership. 

Very good point.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,191
    Options
    That's the southern way of saying it ain't none of your business. 
  • RajunCajun
    Options
    That's the southern way of saying it ain't none of your business. 

Good point!  As says the dentist right before a root canal, hang tight and it will soon be over.
  • Lvnthedrm
    Lvnthedrm Posts: 153
    Options
    i think it says volumes when someone is happy with their pick in this election. dont know how the rest of the country is but looking around theres still hardly any support signs on anyones lawn around here, hardly a bumper sticker
    ^^^This regarding signage. Last weekend driving I saw my first and only sign....and it struck me that it was the first and only. I've yet to see a bumper sticker.
  • SemolinaPilchard
    Options

Good point!  As says the dentist right before a root canal, hang tight and it will soon be over.
    Dentists and doctors often say something like this will only hurt a little. My response is "I will be the judge of that."
    As for political bumper stickers, I have seen a few Priuses (or is that Pri-i) with Hillary stickers, which is redundant.