Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hello!

Options
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Pat, I'm from south Mississippi.  Excited to get some advice, tips, and tricks from all you guys.  Thanks 

Comments

• Ima_good_egg
    Options
    Welcome!  
    Wisconsin, lbge, MM, kab, pig tail flippers, bear claws, and more rubs than I will admit to.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,533
    Options
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the journey.  Degree of Kool-Aid consumption a matter of personal choice  ;)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,237
    Options
    Welcome to the Jungle
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Welcome aboard 
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • gator753
    gator753 Posts: 81
    Options
    Welcome to the forum.
    Marshall, TX

LBGE 2016
  • Duck_Egg_82
    Options
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

Welcome.  Was in your neck of the woods last week - beautiful, and very sticky.

Phoenix 
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,544
    Options
    Welcome.... Just ask and you will get all the help you'll ever need!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    Welcome to the madhouse.  Keep your wallet handy.
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • gabriegger
    gabriegger Posts: 682
    Options
    Hey welcome to the funhouse.  Best place to be.  

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

• Hans61
    Hans61 Posts: 3,901
    Options
    Welcome bro!
    “There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.”
    Coach Finstock Teen Wolf
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,795
    Options
    I'm from south Mississippi.  
    If I may be so bold to inquire, where are you located? I'm just this side of Biloxi myself. At any rate, welcome aboard and glad to have you here. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,795
    Options
    Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Pat, I'm from south Mississippi.  Excited to get some advice, tips, and tricks from all you guys.  Thanks 
    With the above said, here is an open invitation. Here in a few weeks I'm killing, cleaning and cooking some young goats. If you are interested in such, you are more than welcome to come watch, eat and participate if you like. Forum great and legend Nolaegghead is suppose to be coming so you can meet him too. Feel free to touch base with me if interested. Name is Scottie. Number is 228-627-5400. For the record, the goats will not be cooked on a BGE. Believe it or not, but that actually deters some folks. That's why I mentioned it here. Again, welcome aboard. 

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,991
    Options
    @sgh Now that is a welcoming greeting if ever there was one. @Duck_Egg_82, you should accept this invitation, Scottie is part of the BGE Rushmore carvings. I have learned more in one week from Scottie than I have ever figured out in years on my own. 
    Great folks here, always willing to help. I learn more every day.
    Welcome in. Prepare for wallet genocide.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • bgeaddikt
    bgeaddikt Posts: 503
    Options
    What size egg(s) do you have? Welcome aboard!
    Austin, Tx
  • Duck_Egg_82
    Options
    SGH said:
    With the above said, here is an open invitation. Here in a few weeks I'm killing, cleaning and cooking some young goats. If you are interested in such, you are more than welcome to come watch, eat and participate if you like. Forum great and legend Nolaegghead is suppose to be coming so you can meet him too. Feel free to touch base with me if interested. Name is Scottie. Number is 228-627-5400. For the record, the goats will not be cooked on a BGE. Believe it or not, but that actually deters some folks. That's why I mentioned it here. Again, welcome aboard. 
    Thanks Scottie,  I will defiantly appreciate the invitation.  I will touch base with you, dove and teal season will be opening around that time but I will let you know. Thanks. 
  • Duck_Egg_82
    Options
    bgeaddikt said:
    What size egg(s) do you have? Welcome aboard!
    Thanks bgeaddikt,  I just recently bought  an XL. I have had a mini for a few years.