Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Something to sooth my ailing anus.

Options
SGH
SGH Posts: 28,794
As most of you are aware, I haven't been on the forum much at all the past few weeks. I have been busy trying to remodel my mothers home. Between remodeling and work, I simply have not had any free time to cook or hang out on the forum. 
Due to eating fast food and crap out of a can for the past two weeks, my anus has become quite retentive. However I got luck today and I'm free to cook. As such, I thought I would give the ole anus a proper work out with some good, solid turds. 
To build some proper turds, I started with a small T-Bone and a few lamb chops. 

To enhance the shape of the turds, I threw in a few mushrooms stuffed with sausage. 

To build a good turd base, I threw in a few stuffed peppers, stuffed chicken thighs, a stuffed pork chop, and two pounds of deep fried mushrooms. For the record, deep fried mushrooms are one of my very favorites. And they make a killer turd to boot. All sinkers, no floaters to speak of at all. 

Let me first say that it's good to be home and cooking again. Next, the grub turned out pretty good. The deep fried mushrooms were killer. As always, thank you for taking a minute to look. And for clarity, the belly is full and ole anus is back in working order. It will be turd city for the rest of the evening. May the Thunder Gods smile down on us all, and the buffalo quietly pass us by for greener pasture. Hope y'all enjoy my friends.  

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

Comments

• Theophan
    Theophan Posts: 2,654
    Options
    I can't really say I'm the least bit interested in the functional state of your gastrointestinal tract's nether orifice, would happily be spared any future discussion of turds other than Atomic Buffalo :), but WOW every BIT of your cook looks AMAZING!!!!  Spectacular stuff!!!
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Great comeback my friend!!  I have no Seal of Approval but this return deserves one!  Outstanding on every level.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Scottie, you are impacted, I am more than happy to offer up a Shock Trauma handshake at Butt Blast to, uh, "release the tension".
  • Elijah
    Elijah Posts: 699
    Options
    Good luck with the anus. The food looks mighty fine.
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Scottie, you are impacted, I am more than happy to offer up a Shock Trauma handshake at Butt Blast to, uh, "release the tension".
    Bring you latex gloves brother, lots of them!
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    The food is more than fine looking but I do hope your movements straighten up after this feast.  

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

Great looking cooks Scottie.

Best wishes to you and your anus.

Phoenix 
  • Dredger
    Dredger Posts: 1,468
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm sure you mother appreciated all of your help on the remodel. Cooks look amazing. A real "solid" comeback, lol.
    Large BGE
    Greenville, SC
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,059
    Options
    I'm glad this thread turned out to be very different from what I'd guessed based on the title alone.   
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,522
    Options
    Great groceries right there-and for the remaining...I guess whatever it takes to "dial it in" is fair game.  And I'm all in with the no pics as I don't need to know it happened-I believe!  ;)
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • yljkt
    yljkt Posts: 799
    Options
    Glad your back SGH. Hopefully all that food wont create a Havana Omelet.  
  • Eggscuses
    Eggscuses Posts: 399
    Options
    I thought that post title would come after the butt blast.
  • blasting
    blasting Posts: 6,262
    Options

Ailing Anus would be a great band name

Phoenix 
  • tarheelmatt
    tarheelmatt Posts: 9,867
    Options
    So last we hear from you, you went off with Grim and Nola and you come back with an ailing anus.... 

------------------------------
    Thomasville, NC
    My YouTube Channel - The Hungry Hussey
    Instagram
    Facebook
    My Photography Site
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    The food looks great brother!  I'm not sure why I opened a thread about your anus other than I thought it would be entertaining.  It was.  I hope it all comes out ok.
    Flint, Michigan
  • SGH
    Options
    Thank you all for the very kind words. I'm pleased to report that the anus is back in top form and performing like a champ. Nothing like a good blow out to set things right.  

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    I'm not sure why I opened a thread about your anus 
    My anus is the most interesting anus in the world ;)

Status- Standing by.

• dmchicago
    dmchicago Posts: 4,516
    Options
    SGH said:
    Thank you all for the very kind words. I'm pleased to report that the anus is back in top form and performing like a champ. Nothing like a good blow out to set things right.  
    The second best sensation a man can experience.
    Philly - Kansas City - Houston - Cincinnati - Dallas - Houston - Memphis - Austin - Chicago - Austin

Large BGE. OONI 16, TOTO Washlet S550e (Now with enhanced Motherly Hugs!)

"If I wanted my balls washed, I'd go to the golf course!"
    Dennis - Austin,TX
  • SGH
    Options
    dmchicago said:
    SGH said:
    The second best sensation a man can experience.
    No question of it my friend. You called that one right on the money =)

Status- Standing by.

• Darby_Crenshaw
    Darby_Crenshaw Posts: 2,657
    Options
    if steven were there, i'm sure he would kiss it better for you ;)

[social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• Jeepster47
    Jeepster47 Posts: 3,827
    Options
    Damn, sounds like the title to a new BBQ book ... "The Ailing Anus" ... or a blog ... or a restaurant. 

Washington, IL  >  Queen Creek, AZ ... Two large eggs and an adopted Mini Max

• SGH
    Options
    if steven were there, i'm sure he would kiss it better for you ;)

Darby, I have heard that Steven was that kind of fellow ;)

Status- Standing by.

• Darby_Crenshaw
    Darby_Crenshaw Posts: 2,657
    Options
    (ahem.  time to trot out this favorite of mine.  coughcoughahem... ok)

I put myself through college by dancing at a gay bar under the name "Ailing Anus"

[social media disclaimer: irony and sarcasm may be used in some or all of user's posts; emoticon usage is intended to indicate moderately jocular social interaction; the comments toward users, their usernames, and the real people (living or dead) that they refer to are not intended to be adversarial in nature; those replying to this user are entering into a tacit agreement that they are real-life or social-media acquaintances and/or have agreed to or tacitly agreed to perpetrate occasional good-natured ribbing between and among themselves and others]

• bhedges1987
    bhedges1987 Posts: 3,201
    Options
    Great looking grub

Kansas City, Missouri
    Large Egg
    Mini Egg

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf

• piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    SGH I will be leaving here on Wednesday night and be in your area on Thursday (hungry)!!
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,522
    Options
    Nothing so over-rated as a good phque and under-rated as a good $hit.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • bgebrent
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Nothing so over-rated as a good phque and under-rated as a good $hit.
    LOL!!!
  • HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,368
    Options
    Looking at all that delicious grub is a clue to what may be impacting your lower tract - decided lack of veggies/fiber there. :)
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• Roadpuke0
    Roadpuke0 Posts: 529
    Options
    That will tighten you up!

Plumbers local 130 chicago.     Why do today what you can do tomorrow

weapons: XL, Minie, old gasser, weber, v10 Bradley smoker and sometimes talent!

Bristol, Wisconsin