Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Merry Christmas from Dixie.

Options

Comments

• anzyegg
    anzyegg Posts: 1,104
    Options
    Hope you had a Merry Christmas my friend and we have all learned a great deal from your cooks....
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    anzyegg said:
    Hope you had a Merry Christmas my friend and we have all learned a great deal from your cooks....
    Hope that you and your family had a great Christmas as well brother. And you are to kind my friend. But I thank you for the very kind words my friend.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• SGH
    Options
    Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas. It's been a pleasure to associate with such fine folks. May God bless and Happy Holidays from Dixieland my friends. 

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• anton
    anton Posts: 1,813
    Options
    Meaty Christmas my friend :peace: 
     Using a MBGE,woo/w stone,livin' in  Hayward California," The Heart Of The Bay "
  • jarc
    jarc Posts: 241
    Options

Please have a Merry and Safe Christmas.

LBGE

Misplaced Cajun-----Blytheville, AR

• Nicholas_Wetton
    Options
    Merry Christmas!     
    Bronxville, New York. XLBGE, MBGE
  • Spaightlabs
    Spaightlabs Posts: 2,349
    Options
    Scotty - may you have enough time this holiday to spend with family and friends, to achieve some epic cooks, to enjoy a adult beverage, and to relax a bit before you return to the grind.

may God bless you and yours.
  • SGH
    Options
    may God bless you and yours.
    Same to you my brother. And thank you. 

Status- Standing by.

• Grillmagic
    Grillmagic Posts: 1,600
    Options
    Back at you Sir! Merry Christmas to you and your family! I always learn from your posts! And would love to eat your food!
    Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE
  • DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Merry Christmas, here's to drinking and passing out on the crapper.
    They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,396
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @SGH - Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and thread postings that are resiliant to the "sunk" virus and of course buffalo resistant as well.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Mary Christmas.......keep your cloths on this Holliday. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • FarmerTom
    Options
    Merry Christmas from Ky. SGH and thanks for your willingness to always answer questions.  How far are you from either Chunchula or Fairhope?  FIL lives in Chunchula and MIL has bought a vacation/rental house in Fairhope.  They divorced many years ago and each remarried, so I have 2 complete sets of in-laws.  Am truly blessed.  Get down that way once in a while.  Who knows, maybe some day I will actually meet you.

Tommy 

Middle of Nowhere, Northern Kentucky
       1 M, 1 XL, a BlackStone,1 old Webber, a Border Collie, a German Shepherd and 3 of her pups, and 2 Yorkies

• SGH
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @FarmerTom
    Brother Tom, to Chunchula from my home just this side of Biloxi is about 1 hour and 15 minutes. From my home just this side of Mobil to Chunchula is 15-20 minutes. If you ever make it down this way, you be sure to give me a shout my friend. I will give you the grand tour my brother. 

Status- Standing by.

• JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Merry Christmas!  Thank you for always being available and answering questions so that others stay encouraged and improve their skills...  
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    DMW said:
    Merry Christmas, here's to drinking and passing out on the crapper.
    Who ever has done this?  Pix or it didn't happen.  Got your back @SGH =)
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • YukonRon
    YukonRon Posts: 16,989
    Options
    I would hate to think about my first year egging without the support of all the brilliant folks on this forum. Thank all of y'all for the help you have given me.
    Scott, thank you for all you guidance.
    I look forward to meeting you some day.
    Merry Christmas from the  Commonwealth of Kentucky, Derby City, and God's favorite land for Bourbon.
    Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones.
    "Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber

XL and MM
    Louisville, Kentucky
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    This one brings back memories...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A8qAUAbqIo

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    SGH said:
    Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Merry Christmas. It's been a pleasure to associate with such fine folks. May God bless and Happy Holidays from Dixieland my friends. 
    Merry Christmas to you and your family as well Scottie. I really enjoy all your posts, I have learned a lot from them. Also the back and forth banter as well. There are some good laughs on this forum for sure.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • bgebrent
    Options
    @SGH, stay awake on the crapper my friend. ;)
  • SGH
    Options
    bgebrent said:
    @SGH, stay awake on the crapper my friend. ;)
    When I first read the above, I thought that it said stay "away" from the crapper. No way could I do that, it's my favorite seat in the house ;)  

Status- Standing by.

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    @SGH Merry Christmas y'all (from Texas)
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • bgebrent
    Options
    @SGH, it's a fine seat indeed!  Sleep in the bed my friend, less risk (emphasis on less) of embarrassing pictures going viral. 
  • bgebrent
    Options
    Old post I know, not too old to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas my friend!
  • Ladeback69
    Ladeback69 Posts: 4,482
    Options
    Marry Christmas to all you eggheads.  I hope you all get what you asked for.
    XL, WSM, Coleman Road Trip Gas Grill

Kansas City, Mo.
  • smokesniffer
    Options
    @SGH. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I always appreciate your input on this forum. You willingness to offer a lending hand to help others who have questions is greatly appreciated. You have helped me out with suggestions and I want to say Thanks Again.
    Have a Blessed Christmas.
    Large, small, and a mini
  • SGH
    Options
    @SGH. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I always appreciate your input on this forum. You willingness to offer a lending hand to help others who have questions is greatly appreciated. You have helped me out with suggestions and I want to say Thanks Again.
    Have a Blessed Christmas.
    The pleasure is truly mine my friend. Always glad to offer what little I can. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays my friend. 

Status- Standing by.

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    If your legs start getting numb on the crapper, that's serious business.  You don't want an emboli clawing around in the circulatory machine.  Wait, what am I talking about?  Oh, angry birds.
    Options
    Merry corporate day off, y'all!  Geaux corporations!!!  And special thanks to baby jesus, that made all this possible!!  I love you jesus!!
    Options
    httpsuploadwikimediaorgwikipediacommonsbbe35_Dixiepng