Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

New to the cult

I know I don't post on here often butt I have been egging for almost five years and love it. I finally had an opportunity to show an out of state bubby of mine how I do ribs. Well, he fell in love, (with the egg) and will be purchasing one this weekend. Having said that I know have the exciting opportunity to visit him and get him started with his first cook, ribs, of course. He is already familiar with Blues Hog & Bone Suckin Sauce so I ordered him a sample pack of Dizzy Pig Rubs. Oh, he is getting a LGBE, so please wish us luck on his first cook and I will post some pics next week. Thanks
·

Comments

• You are an enabler - another drawn into the addiction of the egg. Good luck mentoring that first cook.
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • HotchHotch Posts: 1,350
    Nice job on setting the hook. More to come?

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans

·
  • Good Luck!
    ·
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 6,945
    And thats how it starts :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
    ·
  • Thanks everyone, he is so excited he can hardly contain himself
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,416
    Get in here more often...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • This is the most addictive forum be aware!

·
  • Henapple, I know I should. I listen on here more than I comment.
    ·
  • Windsurfer, no kidding. I love this forum. Great people with a wealth on knowledge (and screw ups) lol sorry couldn't resist.
    ·
  • My buddy just called, he will be joining Costco to help support his addiction.
    ·
  • I had mine about 3 months and this is what I created. Dad bought an XL, Then roughly 2 months later, went and bout a small. It's such an addiction. But an awesome way to still connect with dad.
    image.jpg 38.4K
    Clanton, Al LBGE
    ·
  • Very nice bama egger
    ·