Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

New to the cult

I know I don't post on here often butt I have been egging for almost five years and love it. I finally had an opportunity to show an out of state bubby of mine how I do ribs. Well, he fell in love, (with the egg) and will be purchasing one this weekend. Having said that I know have the exciting opportunity to visit him and get him started with his first cook, ribs, of course. He is already familiar with Blues Hog & Bone Suckin Sauce so I ordered him a sample pack of Dizzy Pig Rubs. Oh, he is getting a LGBE, so please wish us luck on his first cook and I will post some pics next week. Thanks

• You are an enabler - another drawn into the addiction of the egg. Good luck mentoring that first cook.
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • HotchHotch Posts: 1,650
    Nice job on setting the hook. More to come?

"You’re not a real Texan till you’ve been kicked out of every decent state in America." - Joe Bob Briggs

LBGE, Mini BGE and R&V Fryer

Prosper TX

And your are correct, Texas Red has no Beans

• Good Luck!
  • calikingcaliking Posts: 7,316
    And thats how it starts :)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Thanks everyone, he is so excited he can hardly contain himself
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,944
    Get in here more often...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • This is the most addictive forum be aware!

• Henapple, I know I should. I listen on here more than I comment.
  • Windsurfer, no kidding. I love this forum. Great people with a wealth on knowledge (and screw ups) lol sorry couldn't resist.
  • My buddy just called, he will be joining Costco to help support his addiction.
  • I had mine about 3 months and this is what I created. Dad bought an XL, Then roughly 2 months later, went and bout a small. It's such an addiction. But an awesome way to still connect with dad.
    image.jpg 38.4K
    Clanton, Al LBGE
  • Very nice bama egger