Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - prank fail

This is way, way OT....

So SWMBO ordered some weird horse mask for mardi gras costuming and it was delivered yesterday. 

It was obviously made in China out of the stinkiest rubber they could find.  It was like breathing pure gasoline fumes....or what I imagine sex panther to smell like (Ron Burgundy).  I tried it on...the cats were totally terrified of it...if they were any bigger I would have been slashed to death. 

Anyway, SWMBO was watching TV in bed, and taking a little nap.  I thought it would be hilarious if she woke up next to a horse, so I made a "fake" body in the bed next to her with pillows and positioned the horse mask like it was connected to the body.  Then took a pic from outside the window.

She slept a couple of hours...I was cleaning up the shop and checked on her a few times.  She ended up waking up and getting out of bed without even noticing it.  FAIL.

Ironically, on our developer messaging board, someone posted a ridiculous youtube video...and I noticed the same exact horse mask at 1:51.

·

Comments

• AquacopAquacop Posts: 467
    You are a brave man, I am honored to share the forum with you, SWMBO would have killed me, and your man enough to post it! Bravo!
    LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,461

Could it be that she's used to waking up next to something that looks like a dead horse and smells like a stinky sex panther?
    Touche.  Apparently sex panther doesn't work EVERY time.

·
    Here's the science behind sex panther.

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,824
    Nola is a God damn Peeping Tom.

You should have gone Godfather with the head between her legs and your vampire sausages.

You disgustingly delight me.
    ·
  • This is a true example of how my Falcons will see the Aints come Sunday. No threat at all :)
    LBGE Virginia Beach, Virginia
    ·
  • You are a sick, sick puppy

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    @eggcelsior - c'mon..you can't be a peeping tom on your own house!  I found more vampire sausage....maybe I'll give it a second try....good ideas

@eggomatic haha I'm so scared of the scary dirty birds...remind me of how many superbowls they won?  Oh yeah, ZEEERO.  Even though they had a chance in XXXIII.  Choke-a-rama. ;)

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,824
    Nola's prank dance.

·
  • I thought this was NOLA's prank dance.  HINT:  He's the second guy. 

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
    edited September 2013
    @fred-n-eggcel - how do you guys do it?  I mean, that's me both times! :D

·
  • berndcrispberndcrisp Posts: 755
    edited September 2013
    hahaha, but boring.
    Try Nickelodeon!
    Hood Stars, Wrist Crowns and Obsession Dobs!

·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,030
    The prank may have failed, but the photo of the setup is Solid Gold!  

And that's the second posting of that video I've seen in 30 minutes; Ylvis has just left the fjord.  

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • @ nolaegghead Your a Brave man! I know your wife, this could have went oh so wrong!!!
    Large, 2 Small's and Mini BGE Arlington Texas
    ·
    sancho65 said:
    @ nolaegghead Your a Brave man! I know your wife, this could have went oh so wrong!!!
    I was skaired....it coulda gone all sideways ;)

·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,978
    I just wanted to add that while that video is ridiculous there is something genius about it.  I have watched it like 5 times.  

To paraphrase one of the youtube comments: I don't know what those guys are smoking, but whatever it is I want some.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • NOLA, your attempted prank reminded me of this. http://m.imgur.com/fyTYv
    Clarendon Hills, IL
    ·
    EggoMatic said:
    This is a true example of how my Falcons will see the Aints come Sunday. No threat at all :)
    The prescience of your remark is uncanny.  Apparently the dirt-birds didn't see the Aints as a threat at all.  Sadly, and I feel terrible for you and all the dashed hopes and dreams of your compatriots, they really should take football seriously, or they're just going to keep, um, not winning.

·
    Ok, I apologize for that smarmy remark.   All in good fun.  Eggers are brothers, regardless of who's team we root for.  

·