Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - prank fail

This is way, way OT....

So SWMBO ordered some weird horse mask for mardi gras costuming and it was delivered yesterday. 

It was obviously made in China out of the stinkiest rubber they could find.  It was like breathing pure gasoline fumes....or what I imagine sex panther to smell like (Ron Burgundy).  I tried it on...the cats were totally terrified of it...if they were any bigger I would have been slashed to death. 

Anyway, SWMBO was watching TV in bed, and taking a little nap.  I thought it would be hilarious if she woke up next to a horse, so I made a "fake" body in the bed next to her with pillows and positioned the horse mask like it was connected to the body.  Then took a pic from outside the window.

She slept a couple of hours...I was cleaning up the shop and checked on her a few times.  She ended up waking up and getting out of bed without even noticing it.  FAIL.

Ironically, on our developer messaging board, someone posted a ridiculous youtube video...and I noticed the same exact horse mask at 1:51.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jofNR_WkoCE

Comments