Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Time to own up!

Earlier a fellow egghead posted how proud he was of his daughter going to college,  I commented about my daughters attendance and we we told that we are OLD, lets see the age of everyone, and PS- would love to challenge any of the young bucks to a road test. I will start - 45 yom (Year old Male)
LBGE 2013 Located in Savannah, Georgia
·

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 7,149
    edited August 2013
    I'm 17 and still waiting for my balls to drop!  Right @henapple
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • 37 years young.
    ·
  • AquacopAquacop Posts: 467
    Or you can man up and drop your age! Tell him @henapple

·
    I am not trying to offend folks, its just obvious that the mature/wiser folks are holding the wisdom cards, maybe I am confused!
    ·
  • robnybbqrobnybbq Posts: 1,715

Garnerville, NY
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,527
    I'm 48...Cazzy still has a squeaky voice... I'm not sure if his balls have dropped but it doesn't sound like it.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • GogogordyGogogordy Posts: 451
    Yikes! 54

Who IS that old fart in the mirror????
    When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)
    ·
    henapple - Lets do a 40 and older party, I bet the young bucks would want to join!
    ·
  • finsterfinster Posts: 126
    41.  I had a similar question not long ago.  Check out my discussion- wait and age. 
    MBGE in Charleston

·
    The ball dropping ceremony is a very serious passage, lets not ridicule him until the act has definitely occurred!
    ·
    Aquacop said:
    henapple - Lets do a 40 and older party, I bet the young bucks would want to join!
    Yes they would.  So when us oldsters fall asleep or pass out at 9:30, THEY can finish the beer and 'cue!
    When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)
    ·
  • dougbackerdougbacker Posts: 277
    I'm 39.95 +tax

--------------------------------------------------------
    South Dakota
    KBØQBT
    Large BGE, 
    Mini BGE
    36" Blackstone Griddle
    Phoenix Gasser
    Cyber Q WIFI

And a deck box full of toy's

·
    Gogogordy , awesome, someone will get the award - Guess what - who the Fu%k cares, its a badge of honor and maturity. Age equals wisdom and knowledge, anyone wanna question that?
    ·
    Cazzy, time to tell the truth! AGE?
    ·
    Aquacop said:
    The ball dropping ceremony is a very serious passage, lets not ridicule him until the act has definitely occurred!
    Ball dropping at 17, balls sagging at....

It's a cruel, cruel world! 
    :))
    ·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    34 but I tell my wife I am 18!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • Ewelch04Ewelch04 Posts: 46
    30 and still waiting on my balls to drop.
    Bluffton, SC LBGE, SBGE, Thermapen
    ·
    Holy SH%T - Never considered the LIVER, it must be really PISSED!
    ·
  • RaleighGuyRaleighGuy Posts: 185
    34 and loving it.

"A word to the wise ain't necessary-it's the stupid ones that need the advice." Bill Cosby

Eddie

Raleigh, NC

·
  • Rick1Rick1 Posts: 76
    60 - what hasn't fallen is sagging. I don't plan on growing up though and I think I'm done growing out!
    ·
  • There is a saying in the Caribbean - a woman is as old as she looks, a man is old as he performs... I am 26.
    :D
    ·
  • Aquacop said:
    I wish mine would stop dropping :))

·
  • I'm 40, but I cook like I'm a much-wiser 58.
    If the world is something you accept rather than interpret, then you're susceptible to the influence of charismatic idiots.

Currently in Albuquerque, where I'm kicking ass every day, even without a basket.  
    ·
  • Aquacop said:
    Earlier a fellow egghead posted how proud he was of his daughter going to college,  I commented about my daughters attendance and we we told that we are OLD, lets see the age of everyone, and PS- would love to challenge any of the young bucks to a road test. I will start - 45 yom (Year old Male)

This is funny!  I am said observer that you are old!  My youngest starts kindergarten in a couple of weeks.  I also have a daughter who's a college sophomore.  My age?  Drumroll please...........48.  That's why it's funny.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • bo_mullbo_mull Posts: 303
    I'm 46 and I have 4 grandchildren.

Cleveland, TN.

LG BGE, PSWOO2, Stoker WIFI.

·
  • 30, going on 55...
    Birmingham, AL
    XL, Small, and Mini BGEs
    ·
  • GQuizGQuiz Posts: 680
    edited August 2013
    Four dozen... and I'm still looking for my ball in the woods along the 2nd fairway.

XL BGE; Schertz TX by way of Stow OH. #egghead4life
    ·
  • drmarkodrmarko Posts: 6
    40 living and smokin the dream
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,098
    Just turned 39 years young last month.
    XL BGE and Mini Max in Cincinnati, Ohio
    "REMEMBER DUANE ALLMAN"
    ·