Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Forum control??

Why isn't there some type of control on this forum by moderators??  I usually count near ten percent of the food forum related to things that should be listed on Off Topic.  Don't the forum owners care that people are just going elsewhere to talk about egging?  I post this in the spirit of constructive criticism.  SOMEONE(?) needs to enforce the rules??? 
·

Comments

• Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Those are my intensions exactly...............
    ·
  • SpaightlabsSpaightlabs Posts: 702
    edited August 2013

Because 10% of the posts are in the wrong form? You're wound a little tight, huh? Could one of the mods please move this to the egg table forum? :D
    Centennial, CO
    Unless I'm hunting, then Lord knows where.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,467
    CT I noticed you have double the posts here as the old forum ( some number of those came with sign on ) so guessing your spending some time here. I have always enjoyed your posting on both forums. I just hope today has brought something to tighten your bun and you just got kind of pissed. Sure has happened to me enough ( where is male nurse ). Just hate to see you leave over this as it is the same here as the old forum. Just took this forum a while to catch up to the social side ( hell, that makes it fun IMO).
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • DiptipDiptip Posts: 45
    The only allowable exit is:

"I'm outta here"

Not again? This is one of your longer runs isn't it?
    In an idiots head.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,467
    Oh crap. I can see this is going down hill.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    This is a cooking forum?
    ·
  • yzziyzzi Posts: 1,793
    I looked through a bit and I didn't see many at all that were miss marked. People are pretty at either "OT" ing them or putting them under off topic. Tuna, can you stay and just glaze over the off topic ones? It's bad enough when you lose a tuna on your line, imagine what the forum would feel losing a Charlie Tuna.
    Dunedin, FL
    ·
  • Village IdiotVillage Idiot Posts: 6,951
    Diptip said:
    Not again? This is one of your longer runs isn't it?
    Relax, Dipshit.  It's only a grill.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,403
    ·
  • zachawnyzachawny Posts: 20
    Just keep it on recent discussions and you can just act like the post is in any sub forum you please
    ·
  • stevesailsstevesails Posts: 979
    Don't look at latest posts
    XL   Walled Lake, MI

·
  • Save yourself the aggravation.  Don't bother reading my posts since I'm a known smarta$$ and yarn spinner.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • stevesailsstevesails Posts: 979
    What's a higgs boson?
    XL   Walled Lake, MI

·
  • henapple said:
    Why in the #@& is this thread not marked OT?

=)) =)) =))

·
  • hapsterhapster Posts: 7,052
    "Hello Pot, I'm Kettle..."
    ·
  • So are you leaving or not?? I hate the cry for attention post, pannies in a wad, taken my toys and leaving threads.

:-h
    @mickey
    :x

XLBGE 
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,564
    John and I were bemoaning the forum being so quiet.... Now I'm happy.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,438
    Weeeee it's getin fun in here !!!! =D>

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • shtgunal3shtgunal3 Posts: 2,902
    I've heard that its better to be pissed of than pissed on!

LBGE,SBGE, and a mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

·
  • shtgunal3 said:

I've heard that its better to be pissed of than pissed on!

I dunno, I've experienced both, and sometimes it's easier to change clothes than your attitude.

XLBGE 
    ·