Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Been mulling...

henapplehenapple Posts: 10,873
I started a thread the other day wondering how many members we have. I've been thinking (dangerous) about the group buy and how many people bought the grill extender.
What if this forum adopted a cause, a charity to support and contribute to. More than 100 people spent $25 on an accessory... What could we do to help someone.
Looking at the thread sharing what we all do for a living it's obvious most of us are blessed.. We'll drop more on groceries in a weekend than some families for in a month.
We could merely choose a charity and individually donate money with a mention of a name we choose. It would still be tax deductible and we could ask the organization to tally our giving so it's all private.
We could ask members for charitable organizations and Egghead team names. I'm sure travis could point us to a veterans fund... There's cancer groups, children's hospitals, food banks, etc.

Just a thought.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments