Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egghausted...

Man, another three Egg cook.

My routine cooks are for dinners and lunches, so I cook much more than is indicated for a single meal.  Oh and X3 eaters.

Did our usual couple of days veggies, salmon for tonight and tomorrow's lunches, and beef for the frozen lunch resources.

Salmon done on the LBGE in a basket, with a raised grid, direct at 350.  15 minutes on the skin side and 5 on the flip, until the internal was at least 130.  Rubbed with Traeger Sweet.

The beef was done on the MBGE (I thought about joshing you guys that it was a huge cut on the XL), 400 raised direct, until the internal was 140 or more.  Rubbed in McCormack Montreal.

Two veggie baskets on the XL.

Pics to follow.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments