Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Newbie here

Options
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for having me. This is a great site.

Comments

• dlk7
    dlk7 Posts: 1,053
    Options
    Welcome - how long have you been egging and what have you cooked so far.  The experise on this site is awesome - your gonna love it but be prepared to find out about a million accessories that your are just going to "have to have".

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Hey, thanks for joining.  Any problems registering?
    Welcome...join in.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• Skiddymarker
    Options
    Welcome, hurry and find something we all need that is egg related so we can run out and buy it, I'm sure we are all lemmings......
    Look forward to you sharing your cooks, always room in the boat!

Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • calracefan
    Options
    Welcome !
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Welcome. Where are you from?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• MJQ8
    MJQ8 Posts: 43
    Options
    Hey there, I am only 2 months into it myself. The main thing I have learned so far is why God made a year 365 days. It is because if you ask the best way to cook ANYTHING you will get 365 responses and NONE OF THEM ARE WRONG! You just have to decide what is ultimatley best for you. Do not be afraid to experiment and share. your results. Heck 2 weeks ago I turned a great rack of ribs into gym shoes and sent them to Nike. (forgot all about them.) Good luck!
    Any cook you can walk away from is a good one.
  • SWVABeanCounter
    Options
    Welcome.  Remember to post pictures or it didn't happen.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014