Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Too Much Pizza

Options
Made pies for 7 today, a much bigger pizza cook than I've ever done.  Cooked on the XL and the MBGE.  Next time there will be a stone for the LBGE too.

Actually turned out OK, but, to paraphrase Larry the Cable Guy, I was as busy as a one-legged guy at a  ping-pong tournament.

All were done with a raised stone, at 400 with Publix dough, and were basic garlic, tomato, pepper, onion, and pepperoni pies.  Last two also had parmesan, which was really good and is now on the recipe list.  Oh, a couple had mushrooms.  Kind of hard to cater to everyone.

Pics are a bit frantic, as was I.  Overall, cooked 4 pounds of dough into one large and 6 small pies.

Pics to follow.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments