Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: Waffles always taste better when ......

they're shaped right.  

Dripping Springs, Texas.
Just west of Austintatious

Comments

• Looks like McAllen could use some more syrup.
    Mamaroneck
  • When they have cat food on them?
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • When they have cat food on them?

=))   How do you spell touché ?

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• jfm0830
    jfm0830 Posts: 987
    That is too funny! How do you top that for Texas toast?
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
    Amarillo is a little dry too but it has been a bit draughty up there............
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
    Amarillo is a little dry too but it has been a bit draughty up there............
    That's really more Dalhart than Amarillo. Just figured more people would relate to Amarillo :)

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Trust that's good Canuck maple syrup on that fine looking waffle......
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,041
    Are the brown specs near El Paso representing the cartel?
  • Trust that's good Canuck maple syrup on that fine looking waffle......
    I know nothing about Maple Syrup and grew up thinking that Aunt Jemima made all of the syrups.
    So, I had to go to the bottle and read.  Got it at Costco, and lo and behold, the back says it is from Cannuckistan. It sure was good, though.  

Notice how Austin got the bulk of the syrup.  Typical shenanigans from Rick Perry.  

~X(

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Not following you here Gary, what is that shape? Looks pretty small

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Oh yeah?  Well, Ontario is only 415,000 sq. mi., but Texas is 696,000 sq. km.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• I thought texas was 268,820 square miles. Must be that Canuck wikopedia. Btw the ontario number is just land. There is more than that in water 

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Let's get down to the issue at hand, LS.  Would you eat a waffle shaped like this?  Methinks you would NOT.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• Monsieur, If you included the water covered areas the shape is quite attractive. Cold yet attractive. A proper mould would allow the MAPLE SYRUP to pool up in the wet areas

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• I don't think you want to talk about water, Stéphane.  We've got the Gulf of Mexico and the Texas Rangers own it.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    You've got the gulf....not sure who owns it. Love mcallen...just came through there.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • LS and VI - Although Ontario, one of ten provinces in Canada is the centre of the universe according to most who live there, is in fact about 45% bigger than the Great State of Texas, I have to point out that almost all of Texas is habitable. The vast majority of Ontario, mostly Northern Ontario, is only habitable if you are a black fly or mosquito. In fact Northern Ontario has 1/2 price license plates, $0 if you drive a snowmobile, probably because the only roads are the Trans Canada Highway. Still, eastern Ontario and Quebec are the centre of maple syrup production for that fine looking waffle...
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • henapple said:
    You've got the gulf....not sure who owns it. Love mcallen...just came through there.
    I love McAllen and all of the border towns.  Great Tex-Mex and bird watching.  Now and then, I drive my wife down there so she can give presentations to the Nursing Schools for the state.  

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• LS and VI - Although Ontario, one of ten provinces in Canada is the centre of the universe according to most who live there, is in fact about 45% bigger than the Great State of Texas, I have to point out that almost all of Texas is habitable. The vast majority of Ontario, mostly Northern Ontario, is only habitable if you are a black fly or mosquito. In fact Northern Ontario has 1/2 price license plates, $0 if you drive a snowmobile, probably because the only roads are the Trans Canada Highway. Still, eastern Ontario and Quebec are the centre of maple syrup production for that fine looking waffle...
    @skiddymarker .  Voices of reason will not be tolerated on this forum !!!!   :D

Dripping Springs, Texas.

Traitor! James and Hudson bay will be prime beachfront someday!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Everything is bigger and better in Texas
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,427
    Let's get down to the issue at hand, LS.  Would you eat a waffle shaped like this?  Methinks you would NOT.

I would, looks as easy to eat as a turkey leg.  

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• Not so long ago,that would have been a fine Mexican Waffle!!

=)) =)) =))

Felipe
    Men, easier fed than understood!!
    Traitor! James and Hudson bay will be prime beachfront someday!
    Thanks to global warming brought on by guys like VI driving gas guzzlers burning Texas crude....Without them we would just be the GWN forever. Can't wait until I can grow bananas in my backyard on my beach front home in Moosonee, kinda like Doc does today in Fl.