Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Birth Announcement

Options
My XL and BGE have been very naughty.  Seems like there is a new member of the family.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• Little Steven
    Options
    Damn Doc, I have eight and they won't breed no matter what I do. Congrats

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Nice doc! Fun stuff.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • travisstrick
    Options
    You hussie! You're grounded. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Kosko
    Kosko Posts: 535
    Options
    Hey doc you wanna stud your xl out to my large? I think she's eggulating.
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
  • Austin  Egghead
    Options
    Amazing what can be hid in a XL.  I bet they told you it was only one time.   :))
    Seriously you are going to enjoy the small
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Damn Doc, I have eight and they won't breed no matter what I do. Congrats
    Nice addition Doc. 

LS, I think there is a Canadian government grant available for breeding programs, maybe you have to register one as a panda or something but worth the try. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Little Steven
    Options
    Too funny Skiddy!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    edited November 2012
    Options
    This makes me sick. Getting outta hand doc. Might be that parrots fault. A big parrot egg or something

XLBGE 
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Options
    Full disclosure; lightly used Medium (guessing less than a dozen times), still shiny outside and mostly white inside, gasket lightly toasted.  BGE brand cover, Plate Setter, grid extended, and unused BGE stone. $400.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Doc_Eggerton
    Options
    Kosko said:
    Hey doc you wanna stud your xl out to my large? I think she's eggulating.
    Eggulating....snort, cough, choke, LOL.

• travisstrick
    Options
    Full disclosure; lightly used Medium (guessing less than a dozen times), still shiny outside and mostly white inside, gasket lightly toasted.  BGE brand cover, Plate Setter, grid extended, and unused BGE stone. $400.
    Way to go, Doc. You may have beaten my deal. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Way to go, Doc. You may have beaten my deal. 
    And would you believe I am the third owner.  The second guy got a deal, then tried it twice and bailed.  The story is the gasket was pristine, and the second owner toasted it a little.

• bigphil
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Doc_Eggerton congrats Doc does this make you a eggpa or great eggpa 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • Mama Roneck
    Options
    We just adopted a small and a mini to join our large.  Was trolling for a small on Craigslist and the mini came along with it.  Thanks Jack!  Looking forward to using all three on Thursday.
    Mamaroneck
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    His eggs must be potent....
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Skiddymarker
    Options
    Shut the front door! You didn't adopt, you stole it. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • td66snrf
    td66snrf Posts: 1,822
    Options

Doc,

I noticed the macaw picture on the wall. Did you have to provide a nest box for the XL and the bge for success?

XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser
  • michigan_jason
    Options
    Amazing what can be hid in a XL.  I bet they told you it was only one time.   :))
    Seriously you are going to enjoy the small
    Looks like an xl, large, and med to me.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."