Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Any one watch this video - Inspirational

StoaterStoater Posts: 292
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
Hi Guys,

Anyone seen this vid, I thought it was pretty inspiring, I feel like buying half a dozen eggs, and not chicken eggs!

Happy egging.
·

Comments

• SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 7,148
    Nice, thanks for sharing - but, you know sometimes I get the urge to try some of the posts here, real people doing real cooks - like tonight, after seeing @Griffin post on Juicy Lucys, SWMBO said, that's it, burgers tonight!

Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,982
    Very cool. I'd love to cook up some escargot....if only I could find it here in Dallas.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • heh... funny... I wonder if that's real?

BTW, those chefs don't know nuthin - ya don't need to soak yer chips, and he flipped the steak too early cuz it stuck to the grate!!

These guys need to hang out on the forum & get some learnin' :P
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,892
    Definitely inspiring!  I love to cook, but I wouldn't mind having those guys at my house whippin' up my dinner for me.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • StoaterStoater Posts: 292

These guys need to hang out on the forum & get some learnin' :P
    Yeah this forum is an invaluable resource I have, and keep learning so much, as for the wood chips I find soaking mine gives me a more smokey flavour, I also notice more smoke seaping out of the daisy wheel when they are soaked, maybe its my imagination and the beverages I am consuming are making me hallucinate.
    ·
  • Charcoal made from pressed wood?

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,955
    edited October 2012
    Charcoal made from pressed wood?
    In Europe, wood is more scarce.  So they make particle board lump.  Hopefully sans binder.

·