Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New recipe

Options
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• DMW
    DMW Posts: 13,832
    Options
    Interesting, wow, that is rather original. And extremely complex...

They/Them
    Morgantown, PA

XL BGE - S BGE - KJ Jr - HB Legacy - BS Pizza Oven - 30" Firepit - King Kooker Fryer -  PR72T - WSJ - BS 17" Griddle - XXL BGE  - BS SS36" Griddle - 2 Burner Gasser - Pellet Smoker
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    Not I brother Apple. But I will try it when time allows. Thanks for sharing.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JohnInCarolina
    Options
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • NPHuskerFL
    NPHuskerFL Posts: 17,629
    edited October 2014
    Options
    "The forum is uh uhh" they're a bunch of cynical @$$holes! ;)
    LBGE 2013 & MM 2014
    Die Hard HUSKER & BRONCO FAN
    Flying Low & Slow in "Da Burg" FL
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    SGH said:

Not I brother Apple. But I will try it when time allows. Thanks for sharing.

Lol I know who made that avatar.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • anton
    anton Posts: 1,813
    Options
    Sounds good. Have you ever tried a Kobe Beef roll? My favorite sushi joint a couple of towns away makes a great one, with cooked Kobe beef.
     Using a MBGE,woo/w stone,livin' in  Hayward California," The Heart Of The Bay "
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    @cazzy‌
    You like that avatar do ya ;)

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,978
    edited October 2014
    Options
    anton said:
    Sounds good. Have you ever tried a Kobe Beef roll? My favorite sushi joint a couple of towns away makes a great one, with cooked Kobe beef.

Sounds good to me. They should bring something like that to EggToberfest - if they were lucky, maybe they could come in second.
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Looks pretty interesting, basically a tamari steak California roll, isn't it? 
    We do tamari steak, family calls it stinky steak due to garlic, prepared just like the recipe you note except we slice thin (London Broil style) and serve on buns like a pulled pork sammie. 
    We buy the sauce at Superstore called Memories of Kobe.

For those that don't like crab, this looks like a great option. Must try. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Richard Fl
    Richard Fl Posts: 8,297
    Options
    Looklike a great meal, however with the price of beef over the moon I substitute "LONEY"